Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Btw - on Reading - LOLZ at Ian Harte back in da Prem.

He's going to score about 7 goals next season isn't he? :lol: Does the ex-Levante god take Reading's penalties?

Guaranteed to pop a free kick or 2 in with that wand of a left foot.[/genericcliche]

I'm not sure there's an argument to agree/disagree with here, all I'm disputing is that they're building a cracking team. In terms of the short term goal of surviving they should serve Reading well.

Misunderstood, i agree with that :thup:

Teams like Reading and QPR will end up doing what we did, signing a lot of overpaid, over the hill players that will rapidly decline and they won't be able to move on due to stupid wages.

Guest Emerson Sheik

Emir Bajrami has signed for AS Monaco from FC Twente. It is a loan with an option to buy at the end of the season... - according to his agent Patrick Mörk.

Korean international winger Kim Bo-Kyung (almost) off to Cardiff City.

Will be a fantastic signing for them.

Is there a Korean player that wouldn't be a fantastic signing for anyone in your opinion though? :lol:

Every single one except about ten? :lol:

He's one of the good ones though. Will be our best player within three years time.

He is one of maybe three Koreans I would be happy to see at Newcastle United, so obviously it's a huge coup for Cardiff City.

Redknapp for Russia? Discus.

Not sure he'll be able to throw it very far at his age. Nevermind the whole not being Russian thing that athletes usually have to adhere too.

Sky Italia saying AC Milan have accepted a combined fee of €65m from PSG for Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva. [/twitter] FFPfailtastic.

Going cheap in today's market. Zlatan being utter quality and (though I haven't seen him myself) Silva being highly rated.

Sky Italia saying AC Milan have accepted a combined fee of €65m from PSG for Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva. [/twitter] FFPfailtastic.

I guess Milan don't like winning.