Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Goodness me. They've had the same idea as Montreal, but instead of raiding Italy's veteran pool, they're going for Scotland's finest players.

Do I need to state that I feel this isn't a tactic destined for success?

Goodness me. They've had the same idea as Montreal, but instead of raiding Italy's veteran pool, they're going for Scotland's finest players.

They are doing ok tbf

They are doing ok tbf

Not sure they made the right moves trading Le Toux and dropping Chiumiento. Curious as to how Rennie is trying to form his squad. Mattocks looks a promising talent though.

And yeah Stupid, don't understand Montreal's insistence on washed-up Italians from Euro 2004. Gotta be to put butts in the seats. I'm still interested in how Nesta pans out. Could see him pulling a Rafa Marquez.

Chelsea are going to be class this season like. Well they will be once they get rid of Di Matteo.

That's just it. For the mean time i'm happy to discount them as rivals because they've made enormous steps to improving their squad imo, with a potentially on-form Torres finally having a part to play too. But as long as Di Matteo's there, i still have an inkling they could under-perform. I'll be more interested to see how Arsenal and Spurs maintain their positions with key members (managers included) leaving them.

so guess they'll be lining up with

(some RB I forget)  Cahill  Terry  Cole

Ramires  Romeu

Oscar      Hazard    Mata

Torres

Tbh even with lol Torres that's a frightening team, if it gels will be great.

HOW CAN THIS BE. Clearly a smoke screen before he signs for Spurs for 3m. 50/50 chance tbh.

The lad said he only wanted to play for Spurs, but has been led astray by his agent.

Still, new intergalactic 200,000 capacity stadium on the way, and Levy has told AVB to go out and get 1986 Maradona.