Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Spurs signing Grant Hall, out of contract with Brighton.

Fee to be assessed by tribunal.

Who is that? And why would Spurs sign a out of contract player from Brighton (My FM team)! If, of course, he only has seen his contract out, like mighty Simpson is intending to do (ok I will stop my hatred for him a while now).

Spurs signing Grant Hall, out of contract with Brighton.

Fee to be assessed by tribunal.

Who is that? And why would Spurs sign a out of contract player from Brighton (My FM team)! If, of course, he only has seen his contract out, like mighty Simpson is intending to do (ok I will stop my hatred for him a while now).

Pretty highly rated young CB right? Although Dunk is way better imo. Difference is Dunk might be in the slammer.

Aye, will be fun watching PSG in a way. Detested Milan because of slow midfielders, but this team will be interesting as hell. Ibra, Lavezzi, Pastore, Menez will absolutely rip apart any team in that league if they can gel fast enough. They also have great central defenders, and decent midfielder in Motta and Bodmer who will balance the team a bit.Also Maxwell will help Ibra settle down fast as they are something like best friends apparently having played in Ajax, Barca and Inter together.

Aye, will be fun watching PSG in a way. Detested Milan because of slow midfielders, but this team will be interesting as hell. Ibra, Lavezzi, Pastore, Menez will absolutely rip apart any team in that league if they can gel fast enough. They also have great central defenders, and decent midfielder in Motta and Bodmer who will balance the team a bit.Also Maxwell will help Ibra settle down fast as they are something like best friends apparently having played in Ajax, Barca and Inter together.

Woohoo, a team that can rip the rest of the league apart. That'll be exciting.

Woohoo, a team that can rip the rest of the league apart. That'll be exciting.

Wonder if the league title will be wrapped up faster in Ligue 1 or SPL next season.

Guest Spiria

Will be funny to see how many time the training room will  be hold without crashing.

Between Menez, Pastore, Ibrahimovic, Nene and the others, it will be the war of ego.

The way ancelotti will manage to play them together will be the key. They can destroy the other team or destroy themselves.

PSG complete Ibrahimovic transfer.

oh finally done then... It has just been mental here in Sweden. Swedish newspapers has for example running live updates for over a week now at there online Papers, and reporters has even been out and "testing" Paris for Zlatan :lol:

But Zlatan to PZG :buck2: what a wasted of talent.

Barça signing Sergio Araujo on loan from Boca according to the Boca VP. Another potential whizzkid, Pato Rodriguez, seems to be off to Olympiakos from Independiente.

Barça signing Sergio Araujo on loan from Boca according to the Boca VP. Another potential whizzkid, Pato Rodriguez, seems to be off to Olympiakos from Independiente.

We have been linked with him for a while now, hope he's worth the hype.