Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Vorm has a penchant for the hollywood save. Still remember one game on MOTD where he made two routine saves with ludicrously exaggerated dives/acrobatics and was getting praised no end for them. Was completely daft.

Good keeper though, very good distribution.

Vs Liverpool.

Allen looks a decent player, better than Henderson. This transfer does make it understandable that we are struggling to sign players if the rest of the world has caught on to Premier league club's business.

Henderson £20m

Carroll £35m

Allen £15m

Fletcher £15m

Downing £20m

Why would you sell Debuchy for £7m, Douglas for £5m etc.. Probably fair prices given the circumstances but clubs like Liverpool are really starting to test the boundaries of fair fees.

Fletcher 15m?

£12m rejected apparently.

As far as Henderson vs Allen, I have actually seen JA have a couple of good games. Henderson has played all his good games when I wasn't watching and saved all the anonymous/shit ones for when I was.

Aye, that's my impression of Henderson as well. He never, ever seem to actually do anything when I've seen him. The most anonymous player I've ever seen.

Actually I agree with Disco about Henderson. Can see him fitting into Rodgers style of play quite well, as all I ever seem to see him do is pass it short either sideways or backwards.

Fletcher is not a bad player at all, he got a decent tally at a relegated club.

However, 15 million is stupid money. 7 or 8m is more like it.

Yeah, he's decent but Wolves paid two years ago £6.5m for him and I can't see how his value has suddenly jumped up £8.5m. 7-9 million would seem fair.

Guest frazernufc

Lukakus agent.

"I can assure you that Romelu is not going to Fulham," Henrotay told Sport/Foot. "I am currently finalising the details with another Premier League club.

"Romelu will go on loan. I cannot say which team he will join, or when it will happen, but things are progressing."

Could be a decent signing for a team in the division

Yeah, I think it'll be Sunderland. He'll be a good player for whoever it is.

not so sure about that. he needed to go somewhere thats good at bringing youngsters through, instead he'll now get thrown in somewhere and it won't do him much good. chelsea have handled him badly and if he's not careful it'll cost him.

Yeah, I think it'll be Sunderland. He'll be a good player for whoever it is.

not so sure about that. he needed to go somewhere thats good at bringing youngsters through, instead he'll now get thrown in somewhere and it won't do him much good. chelsea have handled him badly and if he's not careful it'll cost him.

I guess that Chelsea wouldn't loan him out to sit on another bench and if Fletcher comes in, Lukaku will be #2. I think he has lots of potential but it's such a shame he went to Chelsea when he obviously wouldn't get games. Same thing will happen to Moses.

I really don't understand how professional football managers and scouts get away with stuff like paying £15m for Allen. It doesn't make sense. I mean, the world is jam packed with people who are desperate to play professional football, and the best signing they can identify is that one? FFS.