Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Martin Jol said on 5Live earlier and on the Fulham OS that they had accepted the bid for Dembele who was having a medical tonight.

Now being said that he passed the medical and there are two more booked for tomorrow, Lloris and Willian. 

Even then, it's still being suggested that won't be the end for this window, another striker..........

If all that happens there shouldn't be any complaints about Levy not supporting AVB.

nee need to refer to yourself in the third person like, you pretentious twat.

Martin Jol said on 5Live earlier and on the Fulham OS that they had accepted the bid for Dembele who was having a medical tonight.

Now being said that he passed the medical and there are two more booked for tomorrow, Lloris and Willian. 

Even then, it's still being suggested that won't be the end for this window, another striker..........

If all that happens there shouldn't be any complaints about Levy not supporting AVB.

Rub it in like.  Hope they all do their cruciates :rant: 

QPR just saved themselves from relegation in my opinion. Robert Green is a shit goalkeeper and wouldve helped them be poo, hes in the same level as Fatty Paddy imo.

Julio Cesar, while not anymore that super top goalkeeper that he was couple years back is still imo a top 6 goalkeeper in this league, and that will help them achieve their goal of staying in this league. Will be very interesting to see Julio Cesar and if he can get back to his old level especially since every match will be like a practice day with 100 shots coming his way.

Oh, and Spurs can fuck off with Dembele. Been saying we shouldve been in for him for almost 2 years now. Very very good player imo.

I can see Cesar struggling in QPR, looked a total joker at times for Inter last year. Obvious improvement on Green, but I'd be very surprised if he regained the form that saw him in the top few keepers in the world at one point.

I can see Cesar struggling in QPR, looked a total joker at times for Inter last year. Obvious improvement on Green, but I'd be very surprised if he regained the form that saw him in the top few keepers in the world at one point.

Man, you dont struggle when the keepers before you were Fatty Kenny and Robert Green. I definitely agree he wont be back to his absolute best, but last season at Inter he was actually pretty decent, you have to remember he fought through a lot of injuries as well as having an aging back pair of Cordoba Lucio as well as someone like Ranocchia who didnt impress. He also lost the only player offering protection in midfield in Motta who left for PSG halfways.

Hes not as good agreed, but he wont struggle, as long as you dont expect him to be on par in terms of conceding goals like Cech, de Gea, Hart, Reina and Krul since he wont have the same protection. But he will definitely keep them up in my opinion even with Gabbidon and Hill infront of him.

Rob Green must be sick. :lol:

Qpr seem to be a fucked up club throwing money at any player, don't appear to have any strategy to it, be interesting to see if Hughes can actually make them into a team, suspect not tbh

Fuck QPR man. Mark Hughes is like me on Footy Manager getting way carried away when I get a decent transfer budget and pay no mind to which areas of the team need work and end up with a grossly imbalanced squad.

Hope they go down.

f*** QPR man. Mark Hughes is like me on Footy Manager getting way carried away when I get a decent transfer budget and pay no mind to which areas of the team need work and end up with a grossly imbalanced squad.

Hope they go down.

Hes like a tramp with a tenner.  He was exactly the same with Man City.

Total nob.

Emmanuel Mayuka to Southampton

Looked quality in the ACON

Well, he never lift up to the expectations after the ACON,  didnt play that well this season, im surprised about this move, don't think hes ready for the pl, time will tell but thanks to southampton for the cash haha