Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Spurs should mount a decent title challenge if they bring them 2 in.

Lamela is such a good player to watch.

You could almost say Spurs benefit from selling players and replacing them. Funny that.

Willian is in London for Medical.

Still, it will time a lot of time for their new signings to all gel and they were far from convincing against the worst team in the league.

Their next 2 games vs Swansea and Arsenal will tell a lot about their post-Bale future.

Guest icemanblue

Ninety three million pounds. Good grief.

AND Coentrao?!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_max0v7FBUC1rf8fybo1_400.gif

Is this actually true this time? Can't get onto my Spurs forums and am stuck on my phone boxing up my house.

93M plus Coentrao would be f***ing magic if we get Willian and Lamela.

Levy man.

I'd take no signings for 2 consecutive windows and a 17th finish if he could be ours.

Don't Southampton have a sell on clause as well? Even 10% is going to be a great little return for them.

I think Spurs bought it out when So'ton were in the financial shit.

they did, iirc they had 25% and 5m add ons, took 3m instead...read that on here i think

Is this actually true this time? Can't get onto my Spurs forums and am stuck on my phone boxing up my house.

Levy man.

I'd take no signings for 2 consecutive windows and a 17th finish if he could be ours.

What's he going to do on our shoestring budget?

Levy man.

What's he going to do on our shoestring budget?

The whole lot then. ENIC as our owners.

I don't know, can't see why an Italian journalist would break out the news of sale between an English and a Spanish club, makes little sense :lol:

It will happen, mind, but not today imho.

If there's one thing the Bale saga should have taught us, it's that people make shit up all the time. I'd be fucking ecstatic if we got 93M + Coentrao, and then brought in Willian and Lamela, but until it's actually happened then it's just flannel.