Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

@SamWallaceIndy 1h

Mourinho says there is no chance of Juan Mata leaving. 'Juan is not a player we want to lose'

---

Cover the cost of the flight myself if it meant getting any of the others up here.

@SamWallaceIndy 1h

Mourinho says there is no chance of Juan Mata leaving. 'Juan is not a player we want to lose'

Rooney isn't a player we want to lose either. :lol: It will take Mata to get Rooney though, unless they're willing to go close to £40m in cash.

I'm a Mourinho fanboy but if he lets Mata go, then he's lost the plot. One of the best players in the league being used as bait for Wayne f***ing Rooney ;D

You think Mata's better than Rooney?

Based on last season yes, but I'd still have Rooney over Mata in my team every day of the week.

I'd take Mata over Rooney. On the basis of age, attitude, cuntiness and fitness.

That's not fair on Rooney, his fitness level is great ffs. He's had a dip lately due to injury, but so has Mata this summer. Rooney can play all over the pitch and still be one of the best players on his team. I'd think he'd do better as a right-back than Debuchy. ;)

I'm a Mourinho fanboy but if he lets Mata go, then he's lost the plot. One of the best players in the league being used as bait for Wayne fucking Rooney ;D

You think Mata's better than Rooney?

I do, tbh. I know that Rooney has done it for longer but based on right now I'd rather have Mata.

I'd take Mata over Rooney. On the basis of age, attitude, cuntiness and fitness.

That's not fair on Rooney, his fitness level is great ffs. He's had a dip lately due to injury, but so has Mata this summer. Rooney can play all over the pitch and still be one of the best players on his team. I'd think he'd do better as a right-back than Debuchy. ;)

Well I'm telling you, I'd pick the one who I thought was less likely to have these dips, and act the kernt. I think I'd get far more out of Mata over the course of a contract.

I'd take either at NUFC mind.

is rooney leaving then froggy?

If the right bid comes in we'll accept. I honestly think we'd rather have an unhappy Rooney in the squad than sell him to Chelsea for under £35m. If it's not this window though it'll be the next. There's no way he's doing a u-turn this time.

is rooney leaving then froggy?

If the right bid comes in we'll accept. I honestly think we'd rather have an unhappy Rooney in the squad than sell him to Chelsea for under £35m. If it's not this window though it'll be the next. There's no way he's doing a u-turn this time.

Why? Moyes is under enough pressure already. Why add to it with a Rooney saga?

I think based on current form everyone would pick Mata, but no way is Mata a better player than Rooney when they're both fit and firing. Rooney is absolutely immense on top form.

If you're on about them both playing in the hole (ooo er) then I'd pick Mata when both are on top form.

Rooney's that inconsistent I'm not even sure what his definition of top form is anymore.

Why? Moyes is under enough pressure already. Why add to it with a Rooney saga?

There already is a Rooney saga, and Moyes standing firm is a good thing. Rooney probably thought he could throw his toys out of the pram and get an easy move to a different club and Moyes has shown him it won't work like that.

If Mata is involved, it'll be Mata plus 5-10 million. If Mata isn't involved it's going to cost Chelsea 35-40m straight up. Anything else, he stays.

If you're on about them both playing in the hole (ooo er) then I'd pick Mata when both are on top form.

Rooney's that inconsistent I'm not even sure what his definition of top form is anymore.

A happy Rooney is absolutely everywhere on a football pitch and brings a lot more than Mata does. Rooney is a better goalscorer and has brilliant vision. On top of all this he works incredible hard for his team in both attack and defence. I love Mata as a player, but he's a bit off Rooney when both are in top form, IMO.