Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest chicken little

£9million for Eriksen, surely that can't be right? He'll be worth double that in a year or two.

He's worth double that now

£9million for Eriksen, surely that can't be right? He'll be worth double that in a year or two.

Out of contract next summer and quite frankly as talented as he is he's been quite inconsistent when ever i have seen him in CL over last 18 months or so.

Still going to be most likely turn out to be a f*cking bargain mind.

You know Spurs are killing it, because Jol and KingDawson don't even have to make up crap.  Unbelievable.

Which of those guys constantly rocked on up here pretending to be ITK? Irritating as fook.

Much prefer the bunch of non-NUFC supporting posters we've got here now. Leffe is a top poster - certainly unlike most Spurs fans I've encountered in my time.

Guest bimpy474

You know Spurs are killing it, because Jol and KingDawson don't even have to make up crap.  Unbelievable.

Which of those guys constantly rocked on up here pretending to be ITK? Irritating as fook.

Much prefer the bunch of non-NUFC supporting posters we've got here now. Leffe is a top poster - certainly unlike most Spurs fans I've encountered in my time.

Martin Jol was the one i think.

Used to hate Spurs but they'll be lovely to watch this season. :(

Don't think we'll be that lovely to watch, because that's not really AVB's style, but hopefully we'll be effective. If we keep on winning 1-0 that's fine by me.

Meant that you have a lot of individuals that are great to watch. Lamela alone is amazing.

I absolutely love Erik Lamela, perfect time to bring him in when he's just starting to get in the Argentina squad too, plenty of hunger for him too keep his place and go to Brazil in the summer.

No reason he genuinely can't be one of the best players in the world nevermind the league.

Dat left foot man. Can't wait to see how he does.

Lets have Sigurðsson on loan then :lol:

Rumoured to be off to Germany - either loan or sell. Again, I can't get (more) excited until Lamela and Bale are confirmed, but if they happen then fuck a duck, this has been crazy.

Lamela is a player I hate we didn't pursue more seriously when he left Argentina. We were interested but Luís Enrique (going off our scouting reports from when he was here) brought him to Roma instead.

Read something the other day that you tried massively to get him when he was 13/14.

It was the stadium and Spurs academy updates that really got my back up.

I mean come on? Get a fucking grip.

I've been told the U14s are using bigger cones than the U15s to increase their technical ability in tighter spaces.

Aye cheers Jol, keep us updated yeah? :lol:

Was actually a good poster for a while but must have gained membership to the world famous Spurs ITK inner-circle.

It was the stadium and Spurs academy updates that really got my back up.

I mean come on? Get a fucking grip.

I've been told the U14s are using bigger cones than the U15s to increase their technical ability in tighter spaces.

Aye cheers Jol, keep us updated yeah? :lol:

Was actually a good poster for a while but must have gained membership to the world famous Spurs ITK inner-circle.

In fairness, he did post it in the Spurs thread IIRC? It's not like it was wholly irrelevant and out of place. :lol: