Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I'd imagine Spurs would rip them off in the price for Huddlestone

To be fair tho if you grabbed Huddlestone for around 10m and sold Henderson for 20, your still sitting with a smile on your face...mackem cunts!

They won't be getting Wickham unless they offer double figures aswell!

Le Mans right back Sébastien Corchia could be close to signing for Sochaux for between €1.5m & €2.5m (L'Equipe).

That's not a bad price at all. Would provide good competition for Simpson.

Fucking beast on FM, just taken over as my France RB. What a guy.

The fukers bet not get Wickham when we need a Carroll replacement.

Wickham isn't ready for prem yet imho, he needs game development time which can the mackems afford given they need strikers now

The frightening thing about Sunderland is that in their current state, Ji Dong-Won would probably have to start if they insist on playing 4-4-2

Guest Wearside

Sunderland have bid £8 million for Wickham according to the BBC.

This won't end well if we get him.

Not the striker we should be going for,we need someone who can come in and do it now, not in 2 or 3 seasons time.It's an ambitious move but the sort of move clubs like Spurs would do and can bring him on slowly,he won't get that chance with us.

He may well go on and do the business but for me it's a massive,massive gamble.

Not the striker we should be going for,we need someone who can come in and do it now, not in 2 or 3 seasons time.It's an ambitious move but the sort of move clubs like Spurs would do and can bring him on slowly,he won't get that chance with us.

Would be suprised if you got him anyway tbh, your bid will make other clubs come in for him.

Would be suprised if you got him anyway tbh, your bid will make other clubs come in for him.

aye supposedly Liverpool are interested (then again young english and overpriced of coarse they're interested) and I imagine this will just get them to move for him.

aye supposedly Liverpool are interested (then again young english and overpriced of coarse they're interested) and I imagine this will just get them to move for him.

Would be delighted if we were in for him. Even if we loaned him out for the season, it would show some intent to continue bringing in the brightest British prospects from the lower leagues like Taylor. Looks quite the prospect from the little I've seen of him.

Fat Sam said today no ones bid for Green, Cole or Parker, tiny bit surprised Harry hasn't tried to carry off Parker

Waiting til Palacios is sold according to the rags.

Breaking News:

Sunderland have confirmed the signings of Sebastian Larsson and Keiren Westwood. More to follow.

From SSN website

Much like ours, pretty good signings for nowt.

Ashley Young having medical at Man Utd.

From Alexis Sanchez and Sneijder to Ashley Young.  Ouch.

He won't improve them at all, he's not good enough to be at a team regularly challenging for the league and champions league.

Agree with sewelly. Young has the raw talent and physical attributes that fergie can mould into a world class player. He's also English which is good for the homegrown rule thing.

He hasn't played well in two years but I dont think it's a coincidence that villa have also been shit for two years. He's stagnated for whatever reason and I have a feeling that fergie is getting him on the cheap.

Although it must be said that Sanchez has far more potential and would have slotted so well into a 4-3-3 man utd team with Hernandez, Rooney and him up front.