Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Feel sorry for the lad because he could have been brilliant, but he should have retired about 5 years ago at least.

After some of his misdemeanours whilst playing for us he deserves absolutely no sympathy whatsoever.

I never bought into this argument, people seemed to dislike him because he was young and rich basically.

Feel sorry for the lad because he could have been brilliant, but he should have retired about 5 years ago at least.

After some of his misdemeanours whilst playing for us he deserves absolutely no sympathy whatsoever.

I never bought into this argument, people seemed to dislike him because he was young and rich basically.

Not at all. As a footballer IMO you're supposed to be a good role model and have some form of social responsibility. I witnessed with my eyes Dyer being out and acting the 'big lad' far too many times. In comparison to say somebody like Shola who you would see out at the exact same time but would act in a completely different way.

Guest Geordiesned

A bit unfair on him since his last touch with them was scoring a last minute equalizer.

Maybe they wanted to be knocked out to reduce their schedule. They put Dyer on thinking "it's ok he hasn't scored for 5 years we'll be knocked out no problem".

http://images.scribblelive.com/2013/1/8/d2a71e75-a914-429a-b445-c7635b1a7726_500.jpg

City and Chelsea having a cunt off.

Would help our European chances against them at least.

Good news for us?

That fucker has robbed a living off the game.

Was he injured deliberately?

What benefit has he brought to any club in his whole career, other than Ipswich?

Ten/Fifteen good games for us? The rest of his career has been a total waste.

Whether it's deliberate or not, he's been paid for the last 5 years for absolutely nothing. For keeping fit basically. If that's not robbing a living I don't know what is.

It's not robbing a living at all. It's being a footballer that doesn't play many games because he's injury prone. It's a normal part of the game and it's up to these clubs whether they want to sign him or not. I'm sure given the choice he would have played every game.

It's not robbing a living at all. It's being a footballer that doesn't play many games because he's injury prone. It's a normal part of the game and it's up to these clubs whether they want to sign him or not. I'm sure given the choice he would have played every game.

:thup:

That f***er has robbed a living off the game.

Was he injured deliberately?

What benefit has he brought to any club in his whole career, other than Ipswich?

Ten/Fifteen good games for us? The rest of his career has been a total waste.

Whether it's deliberate or not, he's been paid for the last 5 years for absolutely nothing. For keeping fit basically. If that's not robbing a living I don't know what is.

You aren't serious? was a very good player for us over several years. 33 caps for England ffs, if that is wasting your career then i don't know what the hell others are doing.

I genuinely can't think of more than 10/15 stand out games for us.

Whilst he obviously wouldn't have chosen to miss so many matches, he's probably earned in excess of £15m and given barely anything back to the game. I can't think of anyone who's done that on the same scale.

I think his best game for us was in the 8-0 against Sheff Wed.

It's the obvious counter, but Southampton (a) in the cup for me.

He and Martins also had a canny little spell under Roeder.

Guest Roger Kint

I think his best game for us was in the 8-0 against Sheff Wed.

It's the obvious counter, but Southampton (a) in the cup for me.

He and Martins also had a canny little spell under Roeder.

Everton away as well

Guest neesy111

Dragged the club's name through the gutter a few times off the field and on the field during 'that' fight.