Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Reina already played for us; personally think he would have come good (like he did at Villarreal) had he been given more time, but can't complain about Valdés.

His pap already played for us in goal, too.

Anyway, seems Juventus have confirmed Llorente's signing on a Bosman.

Good for them, finally a forward who is even close to resembling the quality of the midfield and the defense.

Might be a negotiating strategy, but Galliani has said they have given up on signing Kaká this window.

Presumably so. They had previous with Robinho, Ibrahimovic and Shevchenko where they knew they firmly had the ball in their court. Those guys are good at negotiating.

"Mundo Deportivo" claiming that Jonathan Dos Santos has turned down moves to Spurs, Everton and Chelsea.

Still can't understand why he refuses to leave, it's been obvious for a couple years that he's not going to make it here and he needs to play.

Perhaps Gio told him not to move to England?

He's also refused moves to Spanish teams. He just doesn't want to leave.

I understand and commend the will to try to fight for his place here; it's been proven that once we loan/sell one player we're pretty much giving up on him as a future Barça player, but it's been clear for a while that he won't make it.

We're linked with pretty much every high profile keeper around at the moment. I doubt we'll go for him, but he's the most obvious target since he already played for us.

I'm also certain we won't buy any keeper this window.

read his dad pulled a colo snr on it saying he hopes Reina would play again for barca as they made him a man and other cringe inducing empty words like that

We're linked with pretty much every high profile keeper around at the moment. I doubt we'll go for him, but he's the most obvious target since he already played for us.

read his dad pulled a colo snr on it saying he hopes Reina would play again for barca as they made him a man and other cringe inducing empty words like that

Yeah, I read that :lol:

His dad also played for us in goal too, and has always wanted his son to follow in his steps; so it's expected that he would be banging the drum now that there will be an opening.

Some vague rumours that we're (Spurs) interested in Gary Hooper. Leaving aside the quality of the SPL, is he any good? Not seen anything of him yet.

He can't create anything but put it on the plate for him and he'll put it away.

Yeah, I read that :lol:

His dad also played for us in goal too, and has always wanted his son to follow in his steps; so it's expected that he would be banging the drum now that there will be an opening.

uncanny comparison to colo snr

Some vague rumours that we're (Spurs) interested in Gary Hooper. Leaving aside the quality of the SPL, is he any good? Not seen anything of him yet.

He can't create anything but put it on the plate for him and he'll put it away.

So they're signing Jermain Defoe