Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Courtois announces that he's staying one more year at Atlético. That'll be 3 years, it's almost as they signed him for real :lol:

The idea that Curtois, De Bruyne and Lukaku are all owned by Chelsea is sickening. They could arguably improved their squad this summer just by recalling their loans.

Chalobah ain't bad either (though not on the same level yet as the other three).

Guest neesy111

Chelsea should be the best team to watch next season.

Mourinho team good to watch :yao:

Should being the main word.  I agree, I think Mourinho teams are pretty average to watch.

Would be an amazing signing for Chelsea despite his age, a good playmaker behind all those AM's is something they lacked this season.

He only has a couple years left in the tank, though. He's started to have some fitness problems this year already. But it's a standard "old experienced player" Mou signing.

Sounds like Mourinho will buy class players but it's being reported that he'll sell Mata, which is idiotic. I think he's their best player. Out go Mata, Torres, Luiz and Ba. Anyone think he'd let Moses go? Would love us to go for him.