Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest chopey

The thing I have never understood about football transfers is that player swops are still very rare, it happens all the time in the states with various sports but never really in football

Luís Alberto to Liverpool.

He was on loan at Barça B this season, he did quite well but I really don't think he's good enough for this level.

Isco to RM was obvious but still pisses me off. He's too good.

How highly do you rate Spanish Segunda as a league mate? Considering he scored 11, and had 17 assists at that level, I don't know how the league compares to Championship for example. Never seen him play, so can't judge. But he'll be replacing Shelvey in the squad whom I expect to be sold for a similar figure.

Thing about Spanish Segunda is that there's acres of space, teams mostly stand off. It makes for some very watchable and technical games compared to, say, the C'ship, but the adjustment for players going up can be brutal. I often see people racking up 20+ goals in Segunda having Heskey-esque records in our first division.

Alberto is a decent player, I'd have him for a midtable or lower team, I suppose that if he's just meant to be around the squad it'll be fine, but young players have to play.

If true, he's a silly man.

He'll get paid more there than anywhere else, by far. And he'll still get capped for Morocco.

Well yeah but he's taking the long way to the top. He could go to a 2nd tier team now and be back in the Champions League within a few years.

Jealous of Southampton ffs :(

:lol: When did they get money?

TV deal, whole league has shit loads to spend. Plus since they've been out of admin (a few seasons back) they've had some decent backers/ownership.

Norwich and Swansea linked to Redmond for £2m. Fee apparently agreed.

I thought this lad was head and shoulders above his team-mates in the Under 21s. He has real ability on the ball.

I thought this lad was head and shoulders above his team-mates in the Under 21s. He has real ability on the ball.

That's who i mentioned yesterday who i wanted us to sign, absolute joke we haven't bothered to at least put ourselves in the hunt for him. 2 million is a bargain for a decent English prospect, would have really liked to see him here and he's a certain upgrade on Sammy and Obertan.

That's who i mentioned yesterday who i wanted us to sign, absolute joke we haven't bothered to at least put ourselves in the hunt for him. 2 million is a bargain for a decent English prospect, would have really liked to see him here and he's a certain upgrade on Sammy and Obertan.

Could also involve Ferguson in the deal as well.

The couple of times I've watched him for Birmingham he looked very promising, definitely has natural ability if nowt else. Very much a Swansea player - they love a diminutive winger down there.