Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Irritates me a bit when managers who move to new clubs just go back and try and sign the best players from their previous club. Didn't think Moyes would do it but sadly he has.

Why does that irritate you? I'd love for Pardew to go to a new club and take Jonas and Shola with him.

At AM Fellaini is an immense battering ram. At CM he's bang average imo. Everyone knows I value physicality in this division. But if Moyes rather Fellaini than Kagawa in any position... he won't make it at Man Utd. Danny Welbeck can dio that job as it is to a good level.

I didn't.

At AM Fellaini is an immense battering ram. At CM he's bang average imo. Everyone knows I value physicality in this division. But if Moyes rather Fellaini than Kagawa in any position... he won't make it at Man Utd. Danny Welbeck can dio that job as it is to a good level.

I didn't.

:lol:

Irritates me a bit when managers who move to new clubs just go back and try and sign the best players from their previous club. Didn't think Moyes would do it but sadly he has.

Why does that irritate you? I'd love for Pardew to go to a new club and take Jonas and Shola with him.

Well Pardew definitely sees them as his best players ;)

The game against PSV the other night was about the first good thing he'd done for Milan in 18 months.

Good sale if it they get somebody else in.

Being linked with a bid for Ricky Kaka.

If Real turn around and say they don't actually have the cash for Bale and he ends up staying. Won't spurs be fucked in terms of financial fair play? I don't even want to pretend to know the ins and outs of FFP but surely them spending upwards of 90m plus all the new wages would put them in trouble if he Bale deal fell through.

I'm sure it won't by the way just a thought I had with the fact it hadn't been announced yet

If Real turn around and say they don't actually have the cash for Bale and he ends up staying. Won't spurs be fucked in terms of financial fair play? I don't even want to pretend to know the ins and outs of FFP but surely them spending upwards of 90m plus all the new wages would put them in trouble if he Bale deal fell through.

I'm sure it won't by the way just a thought I had with the fact it hadn't been announced yet

We'd probably give them 50m for him.

Kevin-Prince Boateng off to Schalke. Great signing for them.

Wow. He's an excellent player.

He really isn't.

He's always looked great for Milan the rare times I've watched them.