Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest firetotheworks

Yeah but your team is f***ing mint regardless.

Plus you signed DAVID VILLA. He's s***.

That was done before the Zlatan sale, though.

Anyway, I know this question has been asked and answered before but... how do PSG really intend to meet FFP?

I imagine that they're assuming that it won't change anything, and probably rightly so, imo.

Garry O'Connor who said he didn't like playing for Lokomotiv Moscow because he couldn't speak the language and had no Sky TV, has signed for 2nd division side Tom Tomsk who play in Siberia.

fok me he's going to regret that one in the morning

Decent player.

Good signing for them imo.

So i'm the only one who thinks he's terribly average, and only performs once or twice a season? Fulham could have done a LOT better IMO.

IMO If he is given consistent starts in a side geared to attack, he will score goals. If he's given a bit-part role, he will achieve nothing.

Yeah but your team is f***ing mint regardless.

Plus you signed DAVID VILLA. He's s***.

That was done before the Zlatan sale, though.

Anyway, I know this question has been asked and answered before but... how do PSG really intend to meet FFP?

I imagine that they're assuming that it won't change anything, and probably rightly so, imo.

They have to be assuming that, same as Malaga, City, and Chelsea. Either that, or there's a "hundreds of billions" sponsorship deal on the horizon.

I don't think Zlatan himself is a mercenary, not the impression i've got after following him since he played for Malmö and all the interviews he has given. Can't blame him for turning down a lot of money, it's not like he want's to go to Russia or China.

How many players have won the title in 4 of the top European leagues? You'd imagine he'd do that at PSG, for a 'mercenary cunt' he's achieved a lot and been and integral part of the success he's experienced.

Guest Emerson Sheik

Rodallega have signed for Fulham according to Dean Jones from the People.

Apparently a done deal since January / February.