Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Green, Fabio, Dawson, Cavalho, Boswinga, Hoillet, Park, Barton, SWP, Taarabt, Cisse.

Looks a decent line up but all i see is individuals and a few fair big ego characters that almost certainly will let you down at some point (obviously Barton already being one of them).

That back four is terrifyingly vulnerable, with little protection from midfield either. Dawson's injury record is a big issue, as is Cisse's. Barton's off to France isn't he?

Age plus injury history plus ego plus no real desire does not equal great performances in the Premier League.

I don't rate SWP, Barton, Bosingwa, Cisse or Zamora particularly highly. They're all liabilities in different ways. SWP is very one-dimensional and has almost no end product, Bosingwa is a pretty bad defender and put him in a different, less well-structured team and that will really come to light, Cisse is a fucking nut case and always one kick away from a red card. While he's still got a decent amount of pace, I don't think he's a top ten striker and I don't think Zamora is either anymore. Taarabt also is a massive loose cannon.

They have an aging squad and if things go badly to begin with I really think they're odds on. The major thing in their favour is Hughes

That back four is terrifyingly vulnerable, with little protection from midfield either. Dawson's injury record is a big issue, as is Cisse's. Barton's off to France isn't he?

Age plus injury history plus ego plus no real desire does not equal great performances in the Premier League.

Yeah agree with all that.

I thought it started off with promise, thought Cisse Zamora would be a threat, thought Park was a nice addition, Hoillet can push tarrabt or visa versa and i liked fabio as well. Then all of a sudden they have just went completely over board with signing more and more players who are past there best and injury prone for big fee's and wages.

I honestly hope this lot crash and burn.

Huddlestone going to Stoke on a season long loan.

Too slow to fit into AVB's system.

Huddlestone should be turning that move down.

Waste of his talents playing in that team for that clueless manager.

The guy plays Whitehead and Delap ahead of Palacios for goodness sake.

Crazy they don't even sell before they buy. It's like they only know how to do incomings, and their first team numbers are huge now. Good luck with the wages if they go down. Probably won't happen though.

But huddlestone's vision in that team could be crucial...............actually anyone can hoof long to crouch and fuller, forget that.

Wright-Phillips won't be playing for them, definitely not good enough. Same with Barton in the middle, Faulin and Diakite would be better options too IMO.

Green, Bosingwa, Dawson, Carvalho, Fabio, Park, Faulin, Diakite, Hoilett, Zamora, Cisse- should unfortunately be good enough to secure their survival.

Wright-Phillips won't be playing for them, definitely not good enough. Same with Barton in the middle, Faulin and Diakite would be better options too IMO.

Green, Bosingwa, Dawson, Carvalho, Fabio, Park, Faulin, Diakite, Hoilett, Zamora, Cisse- should unfortunately be good enough to secure their survival.

He's one of the biggest lunitics in the squad. Yellow cards/Red cards will soon build up with him and see the end of him. Faurlin is very nice footballer though. You look at that side but you don't see many team players.

Slow or not, seems a bit temerary to get rid of a central midfielder that can pick a pass when they will already lose Modric soon.

And Carvalho was a liability for Real Madrid last season, despite having people like Khedira or Alonso in front of him and a manager that consistently builds great defensive units. I really fear what will happen with him anchoring a defense that will have to answer many, many questions throughout a season.

And Carvalho was a liability for Real Madrid last season, despite having people like Khedira or Alonso in front of him and a manager that consistently builds great defensive units. I really fear what will happen with him anchoring a defense that will have to answer many, many questions throughout a season.

Fear? I can't wait.

That is arguable. Both Sergio Ramos and Pepe aren't THAT reliable even though they are great centre backs.  If you need experience, Carvalho is the only choice.  He is a liability occasionally but sometimes he also contributes something that other RM defenders couldn't offer. He is still a useful sub.

Khedira is shit btw.  Useful squad players but not up to the pace during any important matches.

Fear? I can't wait.

Sadist :lol:

Really, his legs fell off last season. He just seemed a training cone that would kick you in the shin if you went too near him.

That is arguable. Both Sergio Ramos and Pepe aren't THAT reliable even though they are great centre backs.  If you need experience, Carvalho is the only choice.  He is a liability occasionally but sometimes he also contributes something that other RM defenders couldn't offer. He is still a useful sub.

Khedira is s*** btw.  Useful squad players but not up to the pace during any important matches.

Really, Carvalho was terrible last season, and one of the reasons Ramos is today a centreback. Mourinho went to rather silly extremes in order to avoid playing him. Even Varane or Albiol ended up in front of him in the pecking order.

Khedira is very underrated. Unspectacular but efficient player. And he scored against us in the match where we lost La Liga so can't say he doesn't produce in big matches.

We'll probably let go 2-3 fringe players (Dos Santos, Afellay, Fontàs),  but no more purchases yes.

We still need a CB, but apparently we are banking on Bartra (who admittedly has impressed, but he's green) coming good and even Abidal coming back later on.

We'll probably let go 2-3 fringe players (Dos Santos, Afellay, Fontàs),  but no more purchases yes.

We still need a CB, but apparently we are banking on Bartra (who admittedly has impressed, but he's green) coming good and even Abidal coming back later on.

Get Affellay here plaese

Don't need him. At all.

Think he'd be perfect on the left in our 4-3-3, can't remember who said it but someone said he's basically HBA. Ba can do well there, but we need more than just him for the whole season.

Don't need him. At all.

Think he'd be perfect on the left in our 4-3-3, can't remember who said it but someone said he's basically HBA. Ba can do well there, but we need more than just him for the whole season.

He's much more effective as a central attacking midfield player. Out of our price range anyway.

Guest neesy111

Don't need him. At all.

He's much more effective as a central attacking midfield player. Out of our price range anyway.

He's going out on loan.