Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Fuck the money being thrown around. £12m for Fletcher, £9m for Dawson and £10m for Jarvis. Fuck is this shit?

I don't understand the premium on British players at all. We're proven to not be very good, and there's no restriction on foreign players either. What's the reason for British players being so expensive?

QPR needs to be relegated, disgusting club and transfer policy.

They won't. They've brought in too much quality, albeit at premium fees. They'll finish midtable comfortably in my opinion.

Don't agree about their quality man. Think they've brought in a lot of average players. I could definitely see them in the relegation spots.

This ridiculous money is all about trying to ensure they stay in the PL for the TV windfall at the start of next season. For whoever doesn't make it and gets relegated, they're all completely fucked financially

QPR needs to be relegated, disgusting club and transfer policy.

They won't. They've brought in too much quality, albeit at premium fees. They'll finish midtable comfortably in my opinion.

Don't agree about their quality man. Think they've brought in a lot of average players. I could definitely see them in the relegation spots.

This ridiculous money is all about trying to ensure they stay in the PL for the TV windfall at the start of next season. For whoever doesn't make it and gets relegated, they're all completely f***ed financially

Bosingwa, Carvalho, Dawson, SWP, Barton, Park, Taarabt, Hoilett, Cisse, Zamora are all very good players for a club at their level. I think it's wishful thinking more than anything else if people say they can see that lot go down, unfortunately. Fully agree on the reasons for their spending spree, they're taking a huge gamble, but there is so much dross in the Prem these days I honestly can't see them go down with that squad and Hughes as their manager.

QPR will spend the whole season in the bottom 8 IMO, if they get relegated or not I've no idea. The players they've bought are generally ageing, average and there for the money. Hughes has a real job on turning them from a bunch of mercenaries into a functioning unit.