Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

They would never sell Benzema at the moment. Maybe two or even one season ago, but certainly not now after his progress.

Still, this guy just throws up random links all the time, I wouldn't put much stock on this "rumor" but thought it was amusing enough to report it here.

They would never sell Benzema at the moment. Maybe two or even one season ago, but certainly not now after his progress.

Still, this guy just throws up random links all the time, I wouldn't put much stock on this "rumor" but thought it was amusing enough to report it here.

Maybe, but they might not have a choice once Benzema get's his head turned by the prospect of wearing the famous cock on a ball badge, and puts in a transfer request.

Yeah. Too much hype too young, and he's always come across as somebody with a weak mentality.

Think he's one of those players that will reestablish himself later in his career when everybody has already given up on him and he can play without so much pressure (a la De La Peña).

Yeah. Too much hype too young, and he's always come across as somebody with a weak mentality.

Think he's one of those players that will reestablish himself later in his career when everybody has already given up on him and he can play without so much pressure (a la De La Peña).

I used to adore De La Peña.

Wouldn't be too surprised somehow if a certain Michael Owen would be playing at SJP next Sunday for Villa.

He's had no pre-season so it will be a while before he actually plays for anyone regardless of who signs him.

Aye, incredibly enjoyable when on song. But he folded under pressure and the unreasonable expectations. I remember at the stadium the whispers every time he was on the ball, how you saw that the player felt he had to prove himself with a hollywood pass or a mazing run every time he had the chance... and ultimately that was his downfall. At Espanyol he found a platform away from the spotlight, and there he was able to shine again.

Aye, incredibly enjoyable when on song. But he folded under pressure and the unreasonable expectations. I remember at the stadium the whispers every time he was on the ball, how you saw that the player felt he had to prove himself with a hollywood pass or a mazing run every time he had the chance... and ultimately that was his downfall. At Espanyol he found a platform away from the spotlight, and there he was able to shine again.

That season when he supplied the ammunition for Ronaldo man. Also at the time I think his shirt actually sold more than Ronaldo's did.

That season when he supplied the ammunition for Ronaldo man. Also at the time I think his shirt actually sold more than Ronaldo's did.

He was wildly popular. Appeared in TV spots, spawned several cultural memes... a bit unreasonable for somebody that was still so young.

Now it's a bit the opposite. Every time a hotshot from the B team debuts it's always "remember De La Peña!" it's like we are afraid to hype them too much. I swear every second or third article written over here about Deulofeu mentions Iván :lol:

........  or maybe not thought to be good enough for the future .......

Interesting. I guess that might mean the Australian kid has turned a few heads.

Massimo Luongo? Is he like a deep lying play maker of some sorts. Pretty excited about him in Australia, mainly due to the lack of quality youngsters coming through. Noticed Ipswich got pumped on the weekend though and he was starting.

Seems like Brad will be getting the elbow.  All the talk is Lloris is definitely on his way.

I guess Friedel knew he was a short-term option for them, he'll still have enjoyed it.

Last season he still dominated the penalty area.  Just two matches in and it's already obvious that he's not commanding like he was.  I'd never knock him though, he's had a fantastic career.  Age catches up on everyone in time.

Seems like Brad will be getting the elbow.  All the talk is Lloris is definitely on his way.

I guess Friedel knew he was a short-term option for them, he'll still have enjoyed it.

If big sam gets blatted i can see him at West ham once harry takes over.