Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Peter Odemwingie ‏@OdemwingieP

I am crazy haha adviser text saying don't tweet, it weakens our position. Doesn't weaken nothing ! When I want to do something, I Do it.

WBA better off dumping him now and let him get relegated

What a child.

I am crazy haha adviser text saying don't tweet, it weakens our position. Doesn't weaken nothing ! When I want to do something, I Do it.

That double negative repulses me. Best avoid him.

That double negative repulses me. Best avoid him.

He has always been mentally fragile, needs to be loved, easily upset, talented player but now we need to get shot of him to QPR.

How much do you think he will go for?

Not much more than offered, £2.5 - £3 million, Peace will want shot of him now and to be honest, his best days are probably behind him.

Let him feel the love away at the New Den next season! :D

So much for promoting football in Shanghai/China...that's Drogba and Anelka gone within a year.

Mind you I'm not really surprised.

Pretty sure they knew beforehand they wouldn't last any longer tbh. Go there for a few months, collect a massive pay packet and f*** off. Probably got bored shitless.

So much for promoting football in Shanghai/China...that's Drogba and Anelka gone within a year.

Mind you I'm not really surprised.

Pretty sure they know beforehand they wouldn't last any longer tbh. Go there for a few months, collect a massive pay packet and f*** off. Probably got bored shitless.

More than likely, playing in the Chinese League is hardly a challenge.

Complains about the shoddy anti-racism measures taken in this country, then decides to play in Turkey. What a muppet.

I have limited sympathy for people like him, Hulk, Samba etc. Obviously I don't condone the racism they face but they've all complained about it then moved to Russia or Turkey :lol: daft money grabbers.

Complains about the shoddy anti-racism measures taken in this country, then decides to play in Turkey. What a muppet.

I have limited sympathy for people like him, Hulk, Samba etc. Obviously I don't condone the racism they face but they've all complained about it then moved to Russia or Turkey :lol: daft money grabbers.

I know what you mean but in fact I think the more normal black players become in a league that can help a lot, so I think it's a double edged sword.