Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

With all these major moves already there's going to be cracking Fifa teams next year :lol:

Not to mention the selling clubs like Dortmund and Porto are going to have to replace these players, looking like being a crazy summer.

Douglas gone to Kuban Krasnodar

Not yet confirmed, but aye, looks that way. I haven't even heard of them. Seems like a truly terrible career move for him. A high profile move to one of the big leagues and one season of proving himself at that level would have probably meant going to the WC as well in his home country. Can't see Van Gaal checking him out regularly in f***ing Russia.

Eh he would never have gone to the WC man. What you on about? Might as well and try to get as much money as possible in.

For Holland.

:snod:

Thought the Van Gaal reference made it pretty clear tbh.

Douglas gone to Kuban Krasnodar

Not yet confirmed, but aye, looks that way. I haven't even heard of them. Seems like a truly terrible career move for him. A high profile move to one of the big leagues and one season of proving himself at that level would have probably meant going to the WC as well in his home country. Can't see Van Gaal checking him out regularly in f***ing Russia.

Eh he would never have gone to the WC man. What you on about? Might as well and try to get as much money as possible in.

For Holland.

:snod:

Thought the Van Gaal reference made it pretty clear tbh.

You did, but you guys do realize van Gaal has a history of hating Brazilians don't you? He detests Brazilians, how would he ever call up a Brazilian to his national side?

He wasn't capped, but he was called up.

Ah there we go, just in case he becomes great and Brazil wants to call him up. Explains it all.

He wasn't capped, as far as I know that doesn't disqualify him for playing for Brazil.  Could be wrong like.

Lewandowski to Bayern done according to his agent.

:anguish:

I really think Dortmund will come back stronger.

According to Bild they have agreed fees for Bernard and De Bruyne for around 22m euros and still negotiating for Eriksen so if all 3 come to pass.

That is basically De Bruyne, Bernard and Eriksen for Gotze.

If they sold Lewandowski this summer he would go for around 30m i would think, considering how Dortmund do business they could easily buy a top quality replacement with money left over for depth in certain areas like DM and LB.

According to Bild they have agreed fees for Bernard and De Bruyne for around 22m euros and still negotiating for Eriksen so if all 3 come to pass.

If they sold Lewandowski this summer he would go for around 30m i would think, considering how Dortmund do business they could easily buy a top quality replacement with money left over for depth in certain areas like DM and LB.

Would love to see Benteke go to Dortmund.

:thup: Don't think they'lll be better next year already, but they're certainly doing the right kind of deals at the moment. Bringing in De Bruyne, Eriksen and Bernard would have them done at their three AMs/wingers position.

Reus, Bernard, De Bruyne, Eriksson, Kuba and Grosskreutz. Is there a more interesting combination of players than those? All are speedy, technically excellent and all of them can score goals and create. You take Lewandowski out and get two good young strikers and you might be better off as you won't have to rely on Lewandowski since Schieber isn't exactly the best striker.

:thup: Don't think they'lll be better next year already, but they're certainly doing the right kind of deals at the moment. Bringing in De Bruyne, Eriksen and Bernard would have them done at their three AMs/wingers position.

Reus, Bernard, De Bruyne, Eriksson, Kuba and Grosskreutz. Is there a more interesting combination of players than those? All are speedy, technically excellent and all of them can score goals and create. You take Lewandowski out and get two good young strikers and you might be better off as you won't have to rely on Lewandowski since Schieber isn't exactly the best striker.

World class strikers are hard to come by though .. Saying that, Bayern won the UCL with Mandzukic up front. He is a good player, but not world class.

Yeah i think its key that Klopp said i hope we are back in the final in 2 years time.

Seems to imply that he expects next season will be one of transition with all the big turnover of players.

But they are making all the right moves, they have also bought Sokratis Papastathopoulos from Bremen as depth for CB and RB.

Their bench will be a lot stronger next year if nothing else.

Lukaku was linked with a loan move there recently, which would be amazing.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4942430/Romelu-Lukaku-can-be-Chelseas-new-Didier-Drogba.html

Jose: Lukaku can be our new Drogba

Exclusive

By ROB BEASLEY

Published: 26th May 2013

JOSE MOURINHO reckons he can turn Romelu Lukaku into the new Didier Drogba.

Chelsea’s boss-in-waiting insists Belgian international striker Lukaku will not go out on loan again.

SunSport can reveal the Blues have already snubbed a number of approaches — including from West Ham and Swansea — to take the powerhouse hitman on loan next term.

Lukaku, 20, plundered 17 Premier League goals after he was lent to West Brom last season.

Now Chelsea are adamant he is staying at Stamford Bridge and will get a chance to prove himself under Mourinho.

Mourinho is a big fan of the 6ft 3in forward, who has been widely compared to Blues legend Drogba.

And as we revealed yesterday, he could team up with Mourinho’s main transfer target Luka Modric.

Blues also remain intent on bringing in a top name striker to replace £50million flop Fernando Torres.

Lukaku, who would face competition for a starting spot at Stamford Bridge with Demba Ba, said: “I want to play as much as possible. I want to have a good World Cup so need to be ready.

“Chelsea? it depends on Mourinho, if he takes over, and what he has to say.”