Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

PSG "Big Bid" £13.5 million for Taarabt. Mad that. SSN.

We get 40% of any fee so hope this goes through.

Not just that, if he leaves the UK he won't score against us....which you just KNOW he'll do otherwise.

If we sell

Bendtner £10m

Nasri £20m

Denilson £8m

Rosicky £1m

Arshavin £8m

Clichy £7m

Squillaci £1m

Almunia £1m

(Edit: I dunno if those figures are optimistic?)

I think we could have a stronger squad without having to spend more than £20m net.

IF we get the deals done quickly I won't be as worried as I am right now.

I wish we'd go for Sturridge if the rumoured £6m is true.

If we sell

Bendtner £10m

Nasri £20m

Denilson £8m

Rosicky £1m

Arshavin £8m

Clichy £7m

Squillaci £1m

Almunia £1m

I think we could have a stronger squad without having to spend more than £20m net.

It won't be.

Guest kingdawson

If we sell

Bendtner £10m

Nasri £20m

Denilson £8m

Rosicky £1m

Arshavin £8m

Clichy £7m

Squillaci £1m

Almunia £1m

Mate not being funny but how can you go the season bragging about Nasri and then do a complete u-turn and claim he's not that good when it's looking likely he'll leave?

As for those figures, they seem alright with the exception of Aluminia and Denilsen.

Honest question, you're not at all concerned your 2 best midfielders look like they're leaving? that you're close to signing 2 attacking mids (positions you're not even weak at now)? that you're likely to lose your starting lb and replacing him with a kid that doesn't look good enough?

Don Cowie goes to Cardiff on a free transfer. Long-term Watford targets Craig Conway and Andrew Taylor join Cardiff. Three of our backroom staff (including fitness bloke - most important person in pre-season) join Cardiff. All my good feeling towards Malky has gone. I'm indifferent to the cunt, tearing our club to pieces, despite having enough money and resources to target other players. Absolute fucking joke.

Nasri is absolutely top class. I really want him at Old Trafford but if City are in for him as well that means double the wages we can offer and most footballers go for the money these days so Eastlands will probably be his location in September.

Realistically he's the best central midfielder we can hope for as well. The Sneijder deal is dead and I'm pretty sure Modric will stay in London. We've made some good signings this transfer window but the area that needed strengthening the most hasn't been touched yet.

Season starts in six weeks. Doesn't be long going by. :lol:

Nasri is absolutely top class. I really want him at Old Trafford but if City are in for him as well that means double the wages we can offer and most footballers go for the money these days so Eastlands will probably be his location in September.

Realistically he's the best central midfielder we can hope for as well. The Sneijder deal is dead and I'm pretty sure Modric will stay in London. We've made some good signings this transfer window but the area that needed strengthening the most hasn't been touched yet.

Shitting hell and we've done nowt.

Shitting hell and we've done nowt.

Yeah, I mean look at your club doing nothing, Ash. Look at them not buying anyone. Shit.

Arsenal have paid €750,000 for Toral and Bellerín, but El Mundo say Barça think they're worth £6m so want that knocked off Cesc fee.

:lol:

Do you get the feeling that they don't really want him?

PSG "Big Bid" £13.5 million for Taarabt. Mad that. SSN.

We get 40% of any fee so hope this goes through.

Not just that, if he leaves the UK he won't score against us....which you just KNOW he'll do otherwise.

Nailed on to score the goal which knocks you out in the Europa League Semi Final now.

Arsenal have paid €750,000 for Toral and Bellerín, but El Mundo say Barça think they're worth £6m so want that knocked off Cesc fee.

:lol:

Do you get the feeling that they don't really want him?

You should sell Cesc to Man City or Real Madrid.

Guess who's set to become the 3rd highest paid football in the world behind C.Ronaldo and Messi?

Dario Conca ....yeah I`m sure most of you have heard of him (canny player in the Brazilian league) ;)

A club in  China Guangzhou Evergrande F.C offered him nearly 10.5 milion euros a year and overall 27.5 mil euros for 2 and a half years..10m euro transfer fee.