Gervinho

Dave

why do people get so over agitated by twitter rumours? they're just rumours, same as you hear in the pub or anywhere else on the internet. ignore the ones you think are rubbish the same as you would anywhere? so many poor people having their delicate ears and eyes spoiled by twitter.

why do people get so over agitated by twitter rumours? they're just rumours, same as you hear in the pub or anywhere else on the internet. ignore the ones you think are rubbish the same as you would anywhere? so many poor people having their delicate ears and eyes spoiled by twitter.

I have to say it annoys me that dickheads like cwarris are still getting attention even though everyone knows by know he is full of shit.

The paranoid part of me thinks he is a mackem making this shit up so he can laugh when it gets spread by the Newcastle fans.

It's even more annoying for some reason when people say "I know he's full of shit but cwarris reckons...".

There used to be a thread about irrational pet hates didn't there? :lol:

A journalist from itv reckons gervinho passed a medical yesterday for someone?

Aye, North East based guy. Never heard of him.

ChrisyYatesITV Chris Yates

Close sources tell me Gervinho has passed a medical in France Were is he heading ? #nufc #afc #arsenal

Guest sicko2ndbest

Close sources tell me Gervinho has passed a medical in France Were is he heading ? #nufc #afc #arsenal

Interesting looking through his tweets he talks across all teams and all sports so no real need for him to say this if it wasn't true?

Interesting looking through his tweets he talks across all teams and all sports so no real need for him to say this if it wasn't true?

Lets just pray it's for us otherwise they'll be allot of annoyed people.

Guest BooBoo

Might be a :giggs: but this lad has a 15 months suspended sentence hanging over him after being convicted of driving without a licence.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Yes, however I'm buoyed at the type of player we are in for

It's alright trying for top quality as long as you land them.  About time we pushed on for once.

It's alright trying for top quality as long as you land them.

Huh? ??? The idea that it's only good going for good players if we get them is a bit redundant isn't it?

You're not going to get every player you go for, that doesn't mean it's pointless even trying.