Gervinho

Dave

Guest sicko2ndbest

Sounds like we are pushing for a decision by tomorrow

Douglas reckons big update on Tuesday morning

Sounds like we are pushing for a decision by tomorrow

Douglas reckons big update on Tuesday morning

Are you a journo? Sensationalism at its best! What he actually said was "will have more on that come Tuesday morn".

Would Lille sell to a title rival?

SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey

Lille have told PSG that they will not be selling Gervinho to any club in France. #nufc #afc #lfc #mcfc #thfc

:thup:

Lille have told PSG that they will not be selling Gervinho to any club in France. #nufc #afc #lfc #mcfc #thfc

He's already said he's coming to an English club ...

Aye, and Gameiro said he wanted to play for Valencia. Money talks you know.

After saying at the end of last week that Spurs had made the first and only official bid for him so far, that Paquet has changed his story again...

http://www.parolesdefoot.com/mercato/15948/lille-gervinho-un-jour-il-part-un-jour-il-reste/

"In fact, Gervais poses a lot of questions. One day he wants to stay, the next he wants to go. He needs to come out and tell us exactly what he wants. We are not opposed to the idea of selling him on the condition that it pleases all parties (the wanted fee being talked about is €15m). But up to today, there have been no offers or proposals".

Also backs up what Graeme Bailey says in the second part of the quotes that they've told PSG they'll not be selling him to a French club.

So Gameiro being from an area close to Paris, and being a childhood PSG fan has nothing to do with it?

So Gameiro being from an area close to Paris, and being a childhood PSG fan has nothing to do with it?

Gervinho contradicts himself every other day, what is the point in running with he wants to come to England? Absolutely pointless.

Gervinho contradicts himself every other day, what is the point in running with he wants to come to England? Absolutely pointless.

He's starting to annoy me like....

I get a feeling if we manage to sign this lad he will be nowt but bother - could be wrong but suppose youve got to take a gamble to win owt

If Cabaye is alright with him, I am. As most on here I prefer N'Zogbia though.

I get a feeling if we manage to sign this lad he will be nowt but bother - could be wrong but suppose youve got to take a gamble to win owt

If Cabaye is alright with him, I am. As most on here I prefer N'Zogbia though.

Get both tbh.