Gervinho

Dave

If someone gets pushed over before a corner, Niel, then has the offender used "excessive force" or not?

I'm not comparing it to what Barton did in any way, just pointing out why that rule should not be taken as gospel.

Oh it's a bit of a mess, I agree. Disruption at corners as you say - the application of the rules is horrendously inconsistent.

Am watching the Arse/Udinese now. Fuck it. Am going to nail my colours to the mast now. If Gervinho is anything but a flop come May, I'll piss in a pint and drink it. He looks shite!

I'd agree. It looks like he hangs on to the ball too much and his decision-making is poor.

Wenger has a habit of improving players, so you'd better hope it's a long-term job.

I have just quantified it! But if he scores into double figures, then I will consume urine.

In just the league? If you are talking all competitions you'll have piss breath my christmas.

I have just quantified it! But if he scores into double figures, then I will consume urine.

In just the league? If you are talking all competitions you'll have piss breath my christmas.

Confident of that? I reckon we should have a piss off, Gash v RC.

I'm sure he means the league

Just to make it interesting are you prepared to guzzle some if he doesn't?

In just the league? If you are talking all competitions you'll have p*ss breath my christmas.

Scoring in his back garden doesn't count :confused:

Guest Heneage

He would have improved us greatly but I do feel like there was a hype around him that isn't quite justified. He is clearly settling in so no long term statements can really be made, based on what I have seen though he seems like a lot of Arsenal players; 'All fur coat and no knickers'.