Gervinho

Dave

Cronky's right, every single player who has somewhat failed at one club has always failed miserably at every club they've went to since.

Think about it. How many players leave Wenger's Arsenal and improve, and how many leave and go backwards?

Cronky's right, every single player who has somewhat failed at one club has always failed miserably at every club they've went to since.

Think about it. How many players leave Wenger's Arsenal and improve, and how many leave and go backwards?

He wouldn't need to be Arsenal standard to do a good job for us.

Know the link is old but he looked better for them upfront last season than out wide. 5 goals in 5 at one point, before being dropped after 2 games without scoring. Not really going to build confidence in a player that.

he's not an awful player, he's the kind of decent enough player that Obertan wishes he was that'd do well at a midtable club, got pace, can finish, not sure he's got a brain mind probably will always be somewhat frustrating

He wouldn't be a very exciting or ambitious signing for us but he'd do a better job at adding pace and threat than Obertan ever did. I'd only have him on the cheap mind

Gervinho is absolutely shit. Or as my Arsenal ST holding friend says, "absolutely pony"

That article: "To be honest, if we receive an offer in the region of £10 million for Gervinho then I think the club should consider it."

Ha ha, "consider it" indeed.

Don't think he's much better than Gouffran.

Gouffran from what I've seen may be better like, I just think s*** is a bit harsh, he's hardly ryan shotton or anything, probably happily score 13 goals a season starting every game and a fair few assists playing for WBA sort of player

I don't rate him but he's an improvement over what we have beyond Ben Arfa. I think with £10m we have shown we could do better.

Why am I even discussing this when he hasn't been linked? :lol:

I know a lad who is quite well connected with Arsenal. Apparently we enquired after Remy turned us down and were quoted £12m which we, thankfully, told them we'd not be following up our interest. Apparently he's possibly heading to Galatasaray for ridiculous wages.

I know a lad who is quite well connected with Arsenal. Apparently we enquired after Remy turned us down and were quoted £12m which we, thankfully, told them we'd not be following up our interest. Apparently he's possibly heading to Galatasaray for ridiculous wages.

Why would we tell Arsenal Remy turned us down..? :lol:

???

???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, that made no sense to me either!