Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

He's fit to play for France.

don't know if thats a  :promotion: or a......can't find a nervously shitting themselves smiley.

on a side note looking throught the available smileys, too many meme's and trolls. just so "of the moment" with no thought of quality

don't know if thats a  :promotion: or a......can't find a nervously shitting themselves smiley.

on a side note looking throught the available smileys, too many meme's and trolls. just so "of the moment" with no thought of quality

Bit of both really.

I'm hoping Cabaye only plays 45 minutes at most.

:pokerface:

`He's only lost 1 game for France, Newcastle & Lille in 90 minutes in his last 40 matches, a defeat against Monaco.`

in 90 mins?  so some games were lost were he only played part the game?  you manipulating the stats here?

ie the team was losing when he was sub in 80th min....wouldnt be counted in ur 40 matches.??

`He's only lost 1 game for France, Newcastle & Lille in 90 minutes in his last 40 matches, a defeat against Monaco.`

in 90 mins?  so some games were lost were he only played part the game?  you manipulating the stats here?

I mean in a standard, straight-up 90 minute match which he participated, whether he was subbed or not.

I mean in a standard, straight-up 90 minute match which he participated, whether he was subbed or not.

Every game other than Blackburn im presuming?

Guest cabaye_man

We didn't lose in normal time to Blackburn. He lost one game for Lille against Monaco in that time.

:lol: sums up the IQ of this board

:troll:

My lass reckons he's not that handsome and that Jonas is better looking. I might finish her tbh.

My lass is more of a Jonas girl as well, makes sense though as she much preferred it when I looked like a fucking tramp.  I'm not going to waste any more time waxing lyrical about Yohan with her.

Guest mimifrench

Half time in the match France-Belgium.

Cabaye has been quite quiet so far, but has also almost scored with a long shot. He plays simple, definitely a tidy player

And, he didn't get injured (yet ?).

Cabaye has been quite quiet so far, but has also almost scored with a long shot. He plays simple, definitely a tidy player

Thanks for the update. Is Blanc likely to make substitutions at half time?

Guest mimifrench

Thanks for the update. Is Blanc likely to make substitutions at half time?

Don't think Blanc will make substitutions at half time, maybe later. I'll tell you if he does though.