Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Personally I couldn't give a shit that he pushed some little scouse scally.

:lol: same here. Good on him to apologise, though. There doesn't need to be a witch hunt about this ffs.

Hardly touched him :lol:

Regarding the sock issue I'm sure I read or heard somewhere he wears his socks inside out for superstition. Might not be him though, definitely someone in our squad

Guest pintofscottsellers

Why did Cahill kick off?, was Cabaye mouthing off at him, couldn't really tell when a was watching it. 

I wasn't even aware of the post-game exchanges between Cahill and Cabaye until MOTD. Some of the language that came out of my mouth when i saw the red card, fuck me. I don't think i like Tim Cahill at all.

There'd been a fracas midway through the second half, Cahill hadn't long been on the pitch. Can't really remember what it was about but both players were dragged away from one another.

At 1:09 you see the full thing and it's a light shove with the left and raises his right...in a French sort of way :lol:

It's not anything terrible. He just shouldn't have done it. No matter how small.

Apparently the kid once fancied women...not any more :shifty:

i can't see a touch, he swipes the ball from the kids hands, seemingly no contact and the kids stumbles back. am I missing something ?

At 1:09 you see the full thing and it's a light shove with the left and raises his right...in a French sort of way :lol:

It's not anything terrible. He just shouldn't have done it. No matter how small.

Apparently the kid once fancied women...not any more :shifty:

I like men now