Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

As an outsider, I'd say 12m is an absolute joke.

It is interesting seeing what is happening so far this season - clubs insisting on big, big money before they'll move on their key players, and there seems to be less movement as a result.

It is interesting seeing what is happening so far this season - clubs insisting on big, big money before they'll move on their key players, and there seems to be less movement as a result.

As an insider, I would also say £12m is an absolute joke.

Guest neesy111

12m? :spit:

Nice PR from Arsenal there not a chance of that even being considered.

Big profit like. I'd say £15m would get him.

15m is what I think he's worth.  He's nowhere near a 20M player based on last season.

As an insider, I would also say £12m is an absolute joke.

Personally I don't think he's worth much more but given the lunatic factor attached to any PL to PL transfer he probably is.

Presumably nobody will complain if their bid is derisory and they just continue to unsettle him until it causes us problems btw.

It's amazing that multi-millionaire footballers can be so lacking in emotional resilience that being the subject of media speculation unsettles them so badly that their form goes to shit. It's almost like they're not worthy of the mega-bucks salary...

Why? Big profit.

I was going to say this as well. What did we get him for, £4 million? £12 could be good business in Ashley's eyes. One thing I'll say about that lot in charge is they do seem to get decent money when we sell, bar the odd case such as Given. I just hope it wasn't Llambias getting us the  good deals.

Watch PSG and or Monaco step in now.

BIDDING WAR!!!

Weren't we apparently wanting 25m for anyone last summer or something? Can't see why that would change, especially this close to the window slamming shut.

Watch PSG and or Monaco step in now.

Imagine those 2 in a bidding war over one of our players ffs. :lol: If that happened we could actually get about £25 million, but it's essential we spend it.

Guest neesy111

It wouldn't like,  if it was that easy to get our players half the squad would have been sold by now.

:spit:

Guest icemanblue

It wouldn't like,  if it was that easy to get our players half the squad would have been sold by now.

:spit:

How's it complete rubbish?