Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

PSG now after Mata.. seems Yo has been forgotten about now

He was never going to be a real PSG target IMO, not good enough.

Not good enough for Arsenal either tbh, I never could understand where the £20m price tag came from.

PSG now after Mata.. seems Yo has been forgotten about now

He was never going to be a real PSG target IMO, not good enough.

Not good enough for Arsenal either tbh, I never could understand where the £20m price tag came from.

More debatable I guess, but at least they don't have their pick of almost every player in the world like PSG.

'Staying' 'no bids' = inviting bids.

Exactly - "Cabaye is staying!"  then thirty seconds later.. "so it would appear that he is staying."

Yeah, we had to get some kind of update from David Craig as he is getting paid, so lets dress up nothing as news.

Guest reefatoon

The club are going to use "like a new signing"  "keeping him was a great bit of business" shit, as trying to put a positive spin on our diabolical summer.  Still, mugs will lap it up.

Would rather we sold him.

I wouldn't.

I don't want anyone at my football club who doesn't want to be here. I'd rather have Anita grafting his bollocks off than a half arsed Cabaye.

If he stays I'm fairly sure he'll still put the effort in as it's a World Cup year and he'll want to keep himself in the shop window.

Never know, he could actually contribute to us performing better and end up enjoying himself...