Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

to be fair nobody on this forum has first hand knowledge of what went on.

10mins later....

Cabaye is looking after himself, 99% of players will and do the same.

of course he is, it barely needs stated.

Remy    Cisse    HBA

Anita  Cabaye  Sissoko

Please.

Swap Anita and Cabaye and you're spot on.

All 3 would be swapping around ideally (under an actual manager) but Cabaye has a bit more 'tackle' than the other two which is why he would start central for me.

Remy    Cisse    HBA

Anita  Cabaye  Sissoko

Please.

Swap Anita and Cabaye and you're spot on.

All 3 would be swapping around ideally (under an actual manager) but Cabaye has a bit more 'tackle' than the other two which is why he would start central for me.

Anita slightly deeper (in front of the back four) with Cabs and Sissoko just in front could work well :thup:

I still wanna see Tiote in DM with Cabaye and Sissoko in the centre.

With the correct management Tiote can still be a cracking player.  How hard is it to instruct him to win the ball and move it on, and give him a bollocking if he tries to dribble it past 4 players and run it out of our own half.

With the correct management Tiote can still be a cracking player.  How hard is it to instruct him to win the ball and move it on, and give him a bollocking if he tries to dribble it past 4 players and run it out of our own half.

Seemingly harder than you would imagine  :lol:

I think we've destroyed Tiote tbh. We can either fuck him over confidence wise by telling him "Sorry, I thought you could actually play football but it turns out you can't, one more thing, you're not actually Mr T, could you calm the fuck down and go back to the easy stuff yeah?" or just let him carry on as he is.

Want to agree with this but I think we're past the point of no return, particularly if Anita keeps playing well.

Guest bimpy474

Want to agree with this but I think we're past the point of no return, particularly if Anita keeps playing well.

:pardsgrin: