Yohan Cabaye retires

He left us for CL, now leaves PSG realizing what a dumb move it was and he's risking losing his spot in France setup, footballers are some of the thickest people sometimes, jesus.

I genuinely couldn't give a monkeys about this. Cabaye has said he's holding on til next week, basically inviting other clubs to step in, cause he no more wants to play for Pardew than I do.

Where's this?

The Guardian.

We were shit under Pardew with Cabaye, Palace will be shit as well. It's s hilariously bad move for Cabaye, he'll be stuck there when they go down.

He'll be stuck there watching some clogger centre half punting the ball over his head to some no mark centre forward, wishing he was still riding the pine at PSG and collecting medals. Either way his France career is down the shitter.

Guest reefatoon

Fuck the little stroppy cunt. Was not arsed about him the day he refused to play. Great to see his career go down the pan and ending up at a dump like Palace, playing for the cunt that is Pardew is just desserts.  Karma I tells you.

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France  3m3 minutes ago

PSG have reached an agreement with Crystal Palace for the transfer of Yohan Cabaye, according to The Guardian. More to follow.

http://media.giphy.com/media/SrgzeJQVnBYyI/giphy.gif

He left us for CL, now leaves PSG realizing what a dumb move it was and he's risking losing his spot in France setup, footballers are some of the thickest people sometimes, jesus.

At his age it was then or never to make it in the big time, would have been an idiot not to go. Didn't work out, but he'd have always looked back and wondered if he'd spent his prime here.

At his age it was then or never to make it in the big time, would have been an idiot not to go. Didn't work out, but he'd have always looked back and wondered if he'd spent his prime here.

Yup, that and I bet he was pure gutted to miss out on two pointless mid-table finishes.

Still, bigger fools Palace - imagine trying to sign a player for purely footballing reasons and not just to sell-on later. Mugs.

He'll do really well there. Playing behind the striker with Bolasie and Zaha either side of him. If they nabbed Remy as well, that would be very dangerous.

Pardew isn't going to play 3 players that don't defend/are slow in that area

He'll do really well there. Playing behind the striker with Bolasie and Zaha either side of him. If they nabbed Remy as well, that would be very dangerous.

Pardew isn't going to play 3 players that don't defend/are slow in that area

[/quote

Cabaye is a direct replacement for Puncheon in the system he played last year. Depressingly he played some really attacking formations there.

By all accounts, the players got away with a lot under Pardew and, dare I say it, had it pretty damn easy under his.. err.. stewardship, if you can call it that. If he's gone to PSG and felt marginalised or frozen out and has this chump telling him he'll be the star in his side and all that other crap, it would be hard to ignore that prospect outright. I just hope this guy has some common sense, realises it would be a terrible career move and puts ambition or better coaching at the forefront of this agenda.

Edit: I f***ing hate Pardew, the utter jizz stain that he is.

Fucking falls out with Hatem, MYM. Santon and co. and boots them out; takes another job and then goes and tries to flirt with Cabaye to bring him back - utter fucking piece of shit that he is.

Fucking falls out with Hatem, MYM. Santon and co. and boots them out; takes another job and then goes and tries to flirt with Cabaye to bring him back - utter fucking piece of shit that he is.

:lol: I wouldn't recover if Benny went there.