Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Cabaye only came on as a late sub vs Sunderland. Know what you mean, but regardless of the comparison, those passing stats, and particuly how good his attacking ones are are great, he's not just passing it around the middle he's getting them into the box.

My missus said, "he's not that attractive" been with her 5 years and having doubts TBH.  Might just dump her and build a shrine for this man, what a player, what a beaut!

My lass said a while back that she still preferred Carroll. Have been having thoughts like yours for a while now.

All joking aside I think we did genuinely have a bit of a domestic about it :lol:

My missus said, "he's not that attractive" been with her 5 years and having doubts TBH.  Might just dump her and build a shrine for this man, what a player, what a beaut!

Must admit Im starting to get a bit disturbed about my longing to join in a goal celebration with him.  :lol:

I could have at Villa, was about 4 rows from the front and would have been one of the first to pile in for the celebrations.  Got too over excited though and ran left, then right and then just stood on a rail for a bit cheering  :lol: twat!

My gilfriend wasn't particularly keen on him.  Said he looked like a 'generic British lad', which I agree with to some extent.  Still, he's in the top bracket.

She also said that he had 'amazing technical ability, ball playing skills and vision',  'was in 100% agreement there :smug: