Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

RMC reckon he won't be risked against USA but should play against Belgium.

I guess that's good news in that Blanc is being cautious but I hope Cabaye doesn't play the full 90 minutes against Belgium.

There would certainly be a lot of gayboys on this forum crying their cocks off if he left, especially so soon. Who would they wank over?

what a bizarre post

:lol: It is, like.

Yep :lol:

Obviously Pardew.

After playing around 15 games on FIFA 12 today, I discovered an underlying passion for the Yohan.

Same - just started a career mode on legendary. Cabaye playing at the top of the diamond and has scored 3 so far including a 90th min equaliser against Swansea in the game I have just finished!

After playing around 15 games on FIFA 12 today, I discovered an underlying passion for the Yohan.

Same - just started a career mode on legendary. Cabaye playing at the top of the diamond and has scored 3 so far including a 90th min equaliser against Swansea in the game I have just finished!

I either play him RDM in a midfield 5 or RCM in a midfield 4. Between him and Ben Arfa I pummel teams. Do all the hard work with Tiote and Jonas then do all the trickery and long range shooting with the two Frenchmen. Works a treat. Played something like 35 games on Head to Head, and only lost 5.

Hate to say it but Jonas isn't always in my side. Tiote sits at the back of the diamond, Cabaye at the front, then Obertan is a guaranteed starter as he just burns defenders for fun, with Ben Arfa on the other side. However, Ba just broke his ankle so Hatem has moved up top with Best/Shola meaning Jonas/Marv get to rotate in.

Still haven't played against anyone other than the computer - it is much harder to beat this year!