Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

For all of the shit Cabaye gets on here who do people think that we could realistically attract to replace him that's of the same calibre?

Shouldn't be too hard to replace him. He was non-existent for about 20 games last year.

Don't really care how much we'll get from him. Means fuck all to anyone but Ashley really.

We already should have funds to buy players and we haven't. Don't think it'll make any difference on the squad we see on the pitch whether we get 10m or 20m from him.

reckon they'll use 500,000 of whatever they get to pay off the agents for gomis and make it look like they've blown a wedge on him from the cabaye money, and people will buy it

Why would they even bother putting in 10m? Even my nan knows we'd reject that :lol:

Arsenal board making fake bids, keeping the fans happy.

£10m bid's not going to keep anyone happy. :lol: They'll see straight through it man, it's going to do them no favours whatsoever. It's the same shite our board gets stick for time and time again.

Why would they even bother putting in 10m? Even my nan knows we'd reject that :lol:

£10m bid's not going to keep anyone happy. They'll see straight through it man, it's going to do them no favours whatsoever.

Even with the player himself. I'd imagine he thinks he's worth a lot more than £10m.

Guest neesy111

Maybe we can persuade him to stay (if he wants to join Arsenal) by showing some intent in the transfer market?

R u avin a giggl m8

:lol:

For all of the s*** Cabaye gets on here who do people think that we could realistically attract to replace him that's of the same calibre?

Shouldn't be too hard to replace him. He was non-existent for about 20 games last year.

I think it also needs to be remembered that we dont have a clue what we are doing. I think we buy good players, but not to fit into any sort of system. This newcastle team has not had a style of play for a good few years, there are no real tactics on show, and as a result it is difficult to look at players to fit into what we do.

£10m bid's not going to keep anyone happy. :lol: They'll see straight through it man, it's going to do them no favours whatsoever.

they have to be seen to do something,

hard to see arsenal of all clubs matching our asking prices

Guest bimpy474

I cant wait for SSN to get Merson or big nose Smith on tell us how wonderful Arsenal are, and what a dream move it'll be for the brilliant player that is Cabaye. Arsenal bigger club lalalalalala Fuck off cunts.

For all of the s*** Cabaye gets on here who do people think that we could realistically attract to replace him that's of the same calibre?

I think it also needs to be remembered that we dont have a clue what we are doing. I think we buy good players, but not to fit into any sort of system. This newcastle team has not had a style of play for a good few years, there are no real tactics on show, and as a result it is difficult to look at players to fit into what we do.

:thup: