Twitter nonsense

Thespence

• 3 weeks later...

This thread means nothing without updates of the one and only!

Colin @cwarr07

Charnley currently in London going through the selection process. Lets hope it's a quick process #nufc

Graeme Bailey is my favourite at the moment for absolute downright fibs at the moment. Since he moved to Goal it's like he's a licence to preach utter horse shit.

Went to view his tweets yesterday to find out I was blocked. No idea why so I did a search to see if I've ever tweeted him. Just the once:

Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey  Jul 13

Mike Ashley is funding some very good deals for Newcastle. I said as much earlier this summer, only to be met with tirade of abuse.

Adam Jackman ‏@nemtizz  Jul 13

@GraemeBailey Let's all suck his dick for doing his job. Where's the TV money? Where's Ba's replacement? 8 years for Pardew? MA is a LEGEND.

Soft cunt tbh.

Graeme Bailey is my favourite at the moment for absolute downright fibs at the moment. Since he moved to Goal it's like he's a licence to preach utter horse s***.

Went to view his tweets yesterday to find out I was blocked. No idea why so I did a search to see if I've ever tweeted him. Just the once:

Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey  Jul 13

Mike Ashley is funding some very good deals for Newcastle. I said as much earlier this summer, only to be met with tirade of abuse.

Adam Jackman ‏@nemtizz  Jul 13

@GraemeBailey Let's all suck his dick for doing his job. Where's the TV money? Where's Ba's replacement? 8 years for Pardew? MA is a LEGEND.

Soft c*** tbh.

He's a fucking massive cunt bubble. He blocked me for calling him out on Lacazette and Alderweireld who were dead certs according to that fat fuck.

@Jonhopeofficial  ·  1h 1 hour ago

I can 100% confirm to all #NUFC fans a takeover is happening and you will be a happy bunch! It has no involvement of mine, no reason 2 lie

:lol: So many retweets too ffs.