Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Just now, mighty__mag said:

Think I've just become a soft twat, I had to block that BigFrank, I can't take much more of his crap, it's boring.

Is he a NUFC fan or a SAFC fan? Ridiculous how often he crops up on my Twitter despite my never having liked, retweeted or followed him 

Just now, mighty__mag said:

Think I've just become a soft twat, I had to block that BigFrank, I can't take much more of his crap, it's boring.

I'm getting a little bit that way towards ToonPolls, he seems a decent guy but there is only so many times you can say:

"LETS RIG THIS POLL LADS" 

Before it gets boring and loses its charm.

35 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Yep, tedious and just needs retiring.

13 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

You love to see it

Screenshot_20230620_233256_Twitter.jpg

Missed. Imagine the psychotic cunt had already deleted the tweet, being the absolute fraudy failure he is. Hope the aliens probe him doubly vigorously for his wrongs.

4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Has the numpty deleted those? Can't find them. 

Yeah, that’s the worst bit about him, can’t admit when he’s got it wrong just deletes it and carries on. He’s outrageous 

And there'll still be absolute freaks in his comments tugging him raw all 'm8 ne news on madisun? Ur an absolute ledge fuk the h8ers'.

In fairness, half of them are probably his burners.

25 minutes ago, NWMag said:

Yeah, that’s the worst bit about him, can’t admit when he’s got it wrong just deletes it and carries on. He’s outrageous 

Whenever he gets into an argument with someone he likes all his own replies. :lol:

3 hours ago, gbandit said:

Is he a NUFC fan or a SAFC fan? Ridiculous how often he crops up on my Twitter despite my never having liked, retweeted or followed him 

Same here, the other day I fell for his Keegan to Bournemouth, then tonight I nearly replied to the guy pretending to be Italian.

Edited by mighty__mag