Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Guest bimpy474

:lol:

Ashley wouldn't save his wife for the price of Lewandowski.

While not sticking up for Ashley, apparently when him and his wife split up, he really looked after financially.

See he's a teddy bear really :lol:

While not sticking up for Ashley, apparently when him and his wife split up, he really looked after financially.

I see him paying thousands to be an adult baby.  Sits in his giant baby grow and just shits himself for a grand an hour.

Football Agent K ‏@FootyAgentKing

#NUFC will confirm Pardew departure within the week,Ashley wants replacement in place before he lets him go

If only...

That's such a easy guess, people like that are like that Brian Conley piss take of Mystic Meg.........."Septic Peg"......this week the winner of the lottery will be a man or a woman. :lol:

:lol: The memories. Gotta go back and watch some Conley.

Guest bimpy474

#NUFC will confirm Pardew departure within the week,Ashley wants replacement in place before he lets him go

If only...

That's such a easy guess, people like that are like that Brian Conley piss take of Mystic Meg.........."Septic Peg"......this week the winner of the lottery will be a man or a woman. :lol:

:lol: The memories. Gotta go back and watch some Conley.

It was funny as feck like, why the hell did he think trying to be serious stage actor was the way to go. I miss Saturday nights. Now it's a bunch of fuckwits doing karaoke and twat celebs dancing like a pair of peacocks.

Guest bimpy474

I see him paying thousands to be an adult baby.  Sits in his giant baby grow and just shits himself for a grand an hour.

I tend to do that most nights, nothing like farting on yourself and having big breath in.

Robert Lewandowski is on #NUFC radar to replace Demba Ba, they are expected to open the bidding this week

Seems legit.

Skirge hacked your account?

Was in reference to the post above.

Robert Lewandowski is on #NUFC radar to replace Demba Ba, they are expected to open the bidding this week

Seems legit.

only going to believe it when it has the Colin seal of approval  :huff: :cool:

Like fuck are we getting Lewandowski ffs, some right sad fuckers on twitter like making this shit up. Same with Bent for total different reasons.

If Lewandowski leaves I can imagine it would be for Man U or something, why the fuck would he leave Dortmund for us :) - and he would cost about £25 mil

Like fuck are we getting Lewandowski ffs, some right sad fuckers on twitter like making this shit up. Same with Bent for total different reasons.

If Lewandowski leaves I can imagine it would be for Man U or something, why the fuck would he leave Dortmund for us :) - and he would cost about £25 mil

That's why twitter is like catnip to spanners.

Like f*** are we getting Lewandowski ffs, some right sad fuckers on twitter like making this s*** up. Same with Bent for total different reasons.

If Lewandowski leaves I can imagine it would be for Man U or something, why the f*** would he leave Dortmund for us :) - and he would cost about £25 mil

That's why twitter is like catnip to spanners.

HaHa, must admit i'm on it all the time and follow various journalists/footballers but wonder why I bother. It's only when Barton flips that it's remotely amusing

Guest johnson293

Freelance journalist ‏@indykaila

Newcastle officials held two hour meeting with Alan Pardew tonight, more meetings are planned tomorrow.That all information I have right now

Clear as mud then.