Twitter nonsense

Thespence

One "ITK" tweets some s**** and they all f***ing follow

@EDS_Amy: Aleksander Mitrovic deal complete next 24/48 hours #nufc

She said that two weeks ago.

she said it 4 days ago. full of s***

She said Bas Dost deal was done about 4 weeks ago now!

Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey 23m23 minutes ago

With Monaco's Aymen Abdennour still in their sights along with Thauvin and Austin amongst others...Newcastle's summer plan coming together.

we sign those and the league is basically ours, in fact we may as well convert the strawberry pub into a trophy storage

Guest Roger Kint

I'm pretty confident when i say this, we'll sign none of those :lol:

This. Although just imagine for a minute starting this season with a Mbemba/Abdennour partnership after the trainwreck of Williamson/Colo :lol:

Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey 23m23 minutes ago

With Monaco's Aymen Abdennour still in their sights along with Thauvin and Austin amongst others...Newcastle's summer plan coming together.

we sign those and the league is basically ours, in fact we may as well convert the strawberry pub into a trophy storage

De Boer is probably worried as fuck.

Vuckic is a decent player. He's just lost perhaps the most important 2-3 years of development in his careeer through being injured.

That and he's about as fast as glaciation.

Was superb for New Rangers in the majority of games he played. But he'd struggle at the top end of the Championship. Upper League One is more his level.

Would be happy for him to be part of any deal away. Really wanted him to be a success, but injuries have all but destroyed any chance of him making it here. Seems like a nice guy though, so I'd be happy for him to move to a decent club or at least stay at a relatively good level of football.