Twitter nonsense

Thespence

32 minutes ago, Pixelphish said:

Full Partridge.

Man..... :lol: I want this so bad, but he's not anywhere near that cunning. Fucking funny thinking he could be, though.

Adam P is what @Stifler was to this board in YouTube form. Wor Stiffy has come quite far, though. :lol: :lol: 

3 hours ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

What on earth is that accent? I’m honestly baffled.

Always seem an act of cruelty that 'rhotacism' starts with an 'R'.  Like 'dyslexic' not being phonetic or 'stutterer' having so many repeated letters.

Edited by TheBrownBottle

He makes a fair point in his latest vid. It's nice that kids get access to the players but if they're preventing players from driving away and slapping their cars n that, you wonder if they'll try and restrict access a bit. Wonder if it would be better having a few fans days a season to try and reduce the chances of Joelinton flattening a bairn with his motor after every training session. 

13 hours ago, Yorkie said:

He makes a fair point in his latest vid. It's nice that kids get access to the players but if they're preventing players from driving away and slapping their cars n that, you wonder if they'll try and restrict access a bit. Wonder if it would be better having a few fans days a season to try and reduce the chances of Joelinton flattening a bairn with his motor after every training session. 

You get grown men doing that sort of thing over in Spain haha. Seen a few vids of Madrid players cars being mobbed.

Does this go on at other training grounds in UK?

9 minutes ago, jack j said:

Anyone else find it cringeworthy as fuck when a grown man writes (insert name) pics admin or just me being out of touch with the yoof again

I think it’s just a bit of a joke really