Twitter nonsense

Thespence

@CaulkinTheTimes George Caulkin

Movement on both Enrique to #LFC front & Pieters to #NUFC this evening. Wrote earlier this week Pardew desperate for Pieters in before w/e.

49 seconds ago

f***. Enrique in a Liverpool shirt along side Carroll. f***ing Cuntlish. Have dreaded the day for a while now...

It's not over until the fat lady sings, or in this case until that smug King Kunty posing with wor Jose with a shit eating grin. We had all this last week from twitter mongs only for Pardew to deny we'd had any bids. He also said this week that he was hopeful Jose might stay. Not over this one, not yet anyway.

As much as we knew it was coming its still heart breaking, as much as I understand him wanting more.. fkn Liverpool man.. ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr that fucks me right off.

I think he will be shocked when we play them, as he will get boo'd.

Guest bimpy474

I feel very bitter towards Enrique if I'm honest.

Aye its like a bird dumping you as she wants to be single, lo and behold shes with another bloke straight away.

Naturally I'll be gutted if Jose is going and doubly gutted if he's joining those red twats managed by the mumbling gnome cunt. However, getting Holland's first choice left-back in to replace him, and in time to start the season, will be impressive work (finally) from the club administration.

Aye its like a bird dumping you as she wants to be single, lo and behold shes with another bloke straight away.

Not even a little bit :lol: :lol:

Guest bimpy474

f*** off liverpool

This. Would love that club to drop right off the face of the earth.

If ever a club has the "god given right syndrome" its those scummy feckers.

Not even a little bit :lol: :lol:

:lol: Aye

Jose hasn't told us he doesn't want to play football anymore or owt.