Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Just been sent this by a Mag on another forum. Make it it what you will;

" Hiya pal.

Just been to the Preston game. Take this with a pinch of salt, but I've ended up heading to Poulton (near Blackpool) in my drunken state (away days ftw). Poulton is where Lee Charnley grew up and I've ended up drinking with his nephew after meeting up with my cousin who moves in his circles.

Anyway. There is no more transfer activity at this moment in time as we are "good enough" to beat the drop. If things go wrong we "might spend in January" if we are in trouble. But at this moment in time there is going to be no more transfers. The spending will happen next season. Rafa has been told like it or lump it.

I don't want to announce it in our club thread for fear of redicule. But I thought I would give you the heads up as you are pretty much spot on with the Rafa rumours.

As things stand the "club" are more than happy with what we've got. "

Just been sent this by a Mag on another forum. Make it it what you will;

" Hiya pal.

Just been to the Preston game. Take this with a pinch of salt, but I've ended up heading to Poulton (near Blackpool) in my drunken state (away days ftw). Poulton is where Lee Charnley grew up and I've ended up drinking with his nephew after meeting up with my cousin who moves in his circles.

Anyway. There is no more transfer activity at this moment in time as we are "good enough" to beat the drop. If things go wrong we "might spend in January" if we are in trouble. But at this moment in time there is going to be no more transfers. The spending will happen next season. Rafa has been told like it or lump it.

I don't want to announce it in our club thread for fear of redicule. But I thought I would give you the heads up as you are pretty much spot on with the Rafa rumours.

As things stand the "club" are more than happy with what we've got. "

No way Rafa would stand for that.

Nothing against you personally BG and it's certainly believable, but we're gonna have this shite in between every signing aren't we?

Let's hope we can get rid of the 5/6 cunts that need gone, ASAP.

It's evident we're clearly short up front and in central midfield.

Nee f***ing way are we 'good enough' so as to be certain to beat the drop as it stands.

Definitely not with Ginger Jack likely to be involved as it stands.

Nothing against you personally BG and it's certainly believable, but we're gonna have this s**** in between every signing aren't we?

Let's hope we can get rid of the 5/6 c***s that need gone, ASAP.

Haidara, Lazaar, Krul, Riviere, Saivet and Hanley would save a few quid.

Nothing against you personally BG and it's certainly believable, but we're gonna have this s**** in between every signing aren't we?

It's hilarious to think the only one of that lot likely to fetch any real money is a decent Championship CB who has never played in the PL, nor is he good enough to. We really have so many abject players on our books.

It's hilarious to think the only one of that lot likely to fetch any real money is a decent Championship CB who has never played in the PL, nor is he good enough to. We really have so many abject players on our books.

Hanley played a fair bit in Blackburn's relegation season.  Scored the winner at Old Trafford IIRC. Your point still stands though, obviously.

Aye. Might leave Rafa with no choice to try to flog others who will raise more cash. Darlow and Mitro might bring in £20m.

Hanley played a fair bit in Blackburn's relegation season.  Scored the winner at Old Trafford IIRC. Your point still stands though, obviously.

For some reason I thought they'd bought him from someone else after they were relegated. I stand corrected. :thup:

Just reporting what I was sent. I replied that couldn't see Benitez standing for that (if it were true) even though, it would be typical Ashley behaviour for him to try and keep us up on a shoe-string budget.

The biggest red flag you need that this is complete horseshit is not that Rafa wouldn't stand for it but the obvious logic that we've just sold one striker and loaned out another, we are left with 2 senior strikers at the club, one of which does not suit the style of play we play and the other is coming back off a season where he missed almost half through injury. We need at least one more striker. no way in hell Rafa would have sanctioned either the Murphy sale or the Armstrong loan had he not been given assurances a replacement would be purchased.

If we didn't sign anymore players we would be relegated by January,  Although they definitely are that stupid, I think we will get what we need this window and will sign a Striker, Keeper and Centre Mid. Would like a left back as well of course.

Aye it's fucking tiresome to read it even if it is true.

This place can't go a day without a signing happening until the next wild theory or ITK reason pops up why a new signing hasn't happened.

If Rafa doesn't get his budget to advance this squad making it PL ready then I hope he walks. If he stays and puts up then it's a green light for Ashley to keep doing this. Would hate to watch Rafa trying to polish a turd all season in hope of staying up.

If Rafa doesn't get his budget to advance this squad making it PL ready then I hope he walks. If he stays and puts up then it's a green light for Ashley to keep doing this. Would hate to watch Rafa trying to polish a turd all season in hope of staying up.

Yeah, I'd much rather we had Gerry Francis or David O'Leary in charge sucking Ashley's cock at every given opportunity.

Yeah, I'd much rather we had Gerry Francis or David O'Leary in charge sucking Ashley's cock at every given opportunity.

Missing the point. If Rafa caves in to Ashley under funding us and stays then we spend our time just battling relegation until Rafa fucks off. It's just delaying the inevitable meltdown  for a season while making Ashley cash.

None of us or Rafa should accept the club going tight this summer.