Twitter nonsense

Thespence

I think these Twitter parasites were feeding off the absolute desperation of the situation of wanting rid of Mike Ashley, now it’s happened I just don’t think there’s the appetite for their nonsense anymore.

They'll disappear one by one.

2 hours ago, Dr Jinx said:

I think these Twitter parasites were feeding off the absolute desperation of the situation of wanting rid of Mike Ashley, now it’s happened I just don’t think there’s the appetite for their nonsense anymore.

Absolutely this. There is so much positive, genuine news about the club that supporters don't need to go "searching" for the faintest bit of hope anymore.

We've got our hope now, regardless of what league we're in come the end of the season we have our club back and it's once again worth investing in emotionally.

With Ashley, there was a void that idiots like Wraith and the Dentist exploited but that's not there now. We have a club that is actually trying to improve and be the best they can be. Additionally the communication is transparent and regular: there really is no need or demand for these twitter "in the know" types when it comes to our club anymore.

On 11/12/2021 at 23:48, PlymouthGeordie said:

Absolutely this. There is so much positive, genuine news about the club that supporters don't need to go "searching" for the faintest bit of hope anymore.

We've got our hope now, regardless of what league we're in come the end of the season we have our club back and it's once again worth investing in emotionally.

With Ashley, there was a void that idiots like Wraith and the Dentist exploited but that's not there now. We have a club that is actually trying to improve and be the best they can be. Additionally the communication is transparent and regular: there really is no need or demand for these twitter "in the know" types when it comes to our club anymore.

Can't see Wraith ever going away sadly...

On 11/12/2021 at 20:46, Dr Jinx said:

Hopefully they melt away into the background.

In the short term I reckon some will go more and more whacky/unhinged as they get more and more desperate for attention and relevance.

Could see Wraith going full on Icke/"lizard people" actually now I think about it.

Just now, TK-421 said:

It's a transfer rumour, but probably better off in here (for now)...

Yes please, he would be immense, can’t see it happening though! 

On 11/12/2021 at 17:34, Oregon_Geordie said:

He's a tit and a metaphor for one of many problems with the world.

Hopefully if people stop watching or reposting his shite, he might disappear.

I also agree he's going to become a bigger issue he he continues his Training Ground antics.

A bigger problem is that people won't.

Guest Biggsbond14
On 11/12/2021 at 11:54, joeyt said:

:lol: remember when every post he posted on here was criticising him

Yeah I followed him on twatter before I decided there are just too many bellends on there, had time for a few of them but he just spouted absolute shit most of the time could be wrong but does wraith have him on one of his podcasts?

Guest Biggsbond14

Not football related but gangsters moll wraith has the go ahead for a full on bad boys of toon action thriller based on the Sayers family , straight to Amazon for that and red carpet leading to the Adelphi toilet for his minions to wank over it . 

1 minute ago, Biggsbond14 said:

Not football related but gangsters moll wraith has the go ahead for a full on bad boys of toon action thriller based on the Sayers family , straight to Amazon for that and red carpet leading to the Adelphi toilet for his minions to wank over it . 

Fucking hell can they sink any lower, absolute melts the lot of them!

Guest Biggsbond14

While I’m on about Wraith I’ll just say I did enjoy his podcasts with super Mac, Gibson and kennedy but refused to listen to dentist and the hastie tossers self promotion and just don’t get why they get airplay and as far as I’m aware know fuck all about the take over as you or I , hilarious how Wraith said takeover was off forever and his big mate Amanda says fuck off ashley it’s ours now and he probably felt I’m not so important after all he also mentioned during a podcast the abuse he got as people said he was grooming holly the young lass 😂

Guest Biggsbond14
2 hours ago, carpetman1 said:

While I admire the sentiment...only two commas in that whole ramble. Howay man, take a moment to look at what you've typed. You're not texting your lass here. 

Why the fuck would I be bothered about what you think jog on 

Guest reefatoon
13 minutes ago, Biggsbond14 said:

Why the fuck would I be bothered about what you think jog on 

Could have done with a comma in there.