Twitter nonsense

Thespence

3 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

From my Wolves mate, nah. They don't really have the same weirdos we do.

you ever been to Wolverhampton? I seriously doubt that’s true!

likelyhood is every club has the same core proportion of non heads on Twitter, we’re unfortunate in having hard man Wraith with a bit of national exposure, but the likes of the dentist and Burnsie are two a penny

2 hours ago, ManDoon said:

Yes lol, I grew up near birmingham. I don't think the area makes any difference. They don't have the same sort of weirdness we do. He's my best mate, so I doubt he's making it up. Could be any number of reasons that we have the worst of the worst, I don't know what they are.

It'll be about the same percentage. 

I hate our Twitter me. I hate Twitter in general, it seems like a form of heroin, people are hooked on it for odd bits of comfort and entertainment but it by and large has a massive come down that when you come away from reading it you feel shit.

TBH it's absolutely full of those characters who are all of a sudden some sort of celebrity fan because they're on a podcast or fanzine or flashing a bit of cleavage or thigh. There are dozens and dozens of women who follow the Toon and have very good, solid opinions on football but some of the lasses on their just play into the hands of stereotypes, etc. So naive as well. Thousands of followers, yeah that's not cause you give such an extensive tactical analysis of the football is it?

That Kendall Rowan proper spat her dummy out with me near takeover/Bruce being sacked. Tried to patronise me with some stupid term saying the more she said it on Twitter the more likely was that it'd be true. I was just like "eh? How?" then she seemed to think I hsd some problem with women or some other shit. Never known owt like it.

Seen one of the 'popular' lasses accounts complaining a while back that they were getting called a slag etc. Too Because they'd mentioned their new sex toys on Twitter. Do they not think if a gadgy said he had his dick in hand as he typed he'd not be called a pervert too? Like dont get me wrong there's loads of proper weird pervy fellas and that too. Just cause they like their tweets they seem to think they're gonna get laid... But the whole thing is just properly strange. 

Then you have this kid who was basically stalking players, everyone who has the culty love for the Wraith element of our fanbase and then a whole multitude of fanzines and podcasts. I might just be old fashioned like but as much as a lot of these folk are absolutely sound, I don't really give a fuck what they think. Their opinions on NUFC aren't any higher than anyone on here and/or any of my mates and nor is mine. Just so, so incredibly peculiar that people give these folk some sort of pedestal that they elevate them onto.

However, I do think we're not alone like. Law of averages isn't it. We have a bigger following than Wolves, and every club will have their fair share of social media 'celebrity' fans and/or weirdos #Rant

Edited by Heron

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

I don’t believe club size correlates at all tbh, don’t see many Man City/Man United/Villa weirdos, it is what it is, it’s not a slight on NUFC people need to chill. 

Gotta disagree on the point about the girls, doesn’t warrant being called a slag, nothing does really. I don’t agree with peoples voices being elevated above others but that’s what has happened with us, a shame but it is what it is. 

It's just incredibly naive mate. If you make the suggestion publicly that you're gonna masturbate then you're gonna be called these things. It's common sense.

There absolutely has to be the same level of weirdos with Man United et all too. They have a lot more supporters globally.

4 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I don’t believe club size correlates at all tbh, don’t see many Man City/Man United/Villa weirdos, it is what it is, it’s not a slight on NUFC people need to chill. 

Gotta disagree on the point about the girls, doesn’t warrant being called a slag, nothing does really. I don’t agree with peoples voices being elevated above others but that’s what has happened with us, a shame but it is what it is. 

Re City Man Utd and Villa......maybe not the first and last and maybe not on twitter but Man Utds are amongst the worst in person. Proper weirdos.

3 minutes ago, POOT 2.0 said:

That tweet has fuck all to do with NUFC and I can't figure out why I had to have it in my head while on an NUFC forum. It's 100% the non-football related soap opera that's going on in the dregs of twitter. It isn't even hashtagged nufc. What the fuck has it been posted here for? 

:lol: :thup:

Because these fans have been elevated above 'normal' fans. Which is some of my point. 

Edited by Heron

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

Huh masturbation makes you a “slag” nah, sorry that’s garbage. I don’t think it’s common sense that fully grown men are calling young women “slags”. Weird stuff.

I don’t know, I don’t see them, but I don’t see ours either. Don’t think the two things are related. Sunderland had all manner of Internet weirdos 

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying anyone with an ounce of sense knows that, that would be the outcome of posting something along those lines on a public domain. 

Sunderland has weirdos full stop. Everywhere. :lol:

16 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Huh masturbation makes you a “slag” nah, sorry that’s garbage. I don’t think it’s common sense that fully grown men are calling young women “slags”. Weird stuff.

I don’t know, I don’t see them, but I don’t see ours either. Don’t think the two things are related. Sunderland had all manner of Internet weirdos 

There's an element of nufc twitter that definitely seems to have a problem with women being involved in supporting the club / having a social media presence. 

8 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

There's an element of nufc twitter that definitely seems to have a problem with women being involved in supporting the club / having a social media presence. 

Aye I’d agree with this it’s very weird 

13 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

That's weird like. Don't see why it matters what people are. 

Guest Biggsbond14
4 hours ago, Thomson Mouse said:

No idea who any of them are apart from the dentist and cunt chops wraith 

All part of his wankerdom, she and some other random birds did a female only podcast and Wraith probably sitting with no kegs on wanking over them, the junior holly child who was licking Amandas hoop on takeover day thinks she is the female version of wraith now “spokesperson for the fans “ . Incidentally Wraith was accused by many on Twitter of grooming her 😂😂😂

No smoke without fire, mate.

Bloke in his fifties meeting up with a sixteen year-old girl he met on the internet is definitely nonceworthy.

He's also bald.  And a Tory.

Edited by Sima

8 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Pogba contract expires in the summer as well. Same position right?

Kulusevski says he prefers to play as a central attacking midfielder or as a striker, but I think his best position is at right wing. He’s extremely good and got a huge potential.

He’s already good and will become even better. Think I see him more as a winger/wide forward than a striker or AMC. Guess he wants to be central to see much of the ball but he’s also quick and good off the ball.