Twitter nonsense

Thespence

55 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Well Sean Casey wasn’t Burnsie after all, actually came across as a decent lad.

Listened to half of it so far. He comes across well and seems credible. 

3 hours ago, Rafalove said:

Adam p being annoying again. Came up on my YouTube feed with ya video entitled. *World class* Hugo Eititike to sign for Newcastle.

He’s been doing this with players we’ve been linked with whether they are “ world class”, or not. 

I know I should just ignore him but he’s incredibly annoying.

360 do the same shit, they're painful, sure he's with them.

Or its very immature coincidence?

4 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

360 do the same shit, they're painful, sure he's with them.

Or its very immature coincidence?

No idea tbh. Can’t say I’ve noticed it so much with 360. I don’t really have much problem with them. They’re usually quite useful for transfer gossip.

1 minute ago, Rafalove said:

No idea tbh. Can’t say I’ve noticed it so much with 360. I don’t really have much problem with them. They’re usually quite useful for transfer gossip.

They used to be strictly only posting all the related gossip yes.

Then they got a bit big,involved more heads,and include their opinion a bit now, rather than just stick to paper talk.

Just on this French youngster, they're up with a best of best of his goals, and is he the answer to save nufc season,  the new Mbappe etc.

They've got some morons on board now it seems.

Ages back I took notice.

You may find I'll post their shite in here, but only for those that may not use twitter. 

3 minutes ago, Ste said:

Who is this Sean Casey and why would he have anymore of a clue about what's going on than any other media reading fan?

Just post what he's said man, this is the twitter nonsense thread after all.

4 minutes ago, madras said:

Just post what he's said man, this is the twitter nonsense thread after all.

Nothing new, just from what was posted on the previous page. Hadn't realised that YouTube video was from Monday. 

I'm never going to get involved in these twitter spats, but the audacity of one of the particular individuals who takes the moral highground on various transgressions by others (which, don't get me wrong, should absolutely be called out) is absolutely amazing.

The only thing scarier than wannabe ITKs is that there's people out there who consider said wannabes worth the time and effort of trawling through literally tens of thousands of tweets to find the dodgy ones so they can 'out' them. Absolute dangers, the lot of them.

Edited by wormy

Guest carpetman1
1 hour ago, Ste said:

Who is this Sean Casey and why would he have anymore of a clue about what's going on than any other media reading fan?

I watched his appearance on some Youtube channel this week. Just another one that throws out names and dates. By the law of averages one of these will hit the mark. Slightly less annoying than the twats that post "3pm Friday" on forums. 

1 hour ago, wormy said:

Like fuck am I going to properly watch it but from the few seconds I skipped ahead to Downie looks like he's near-instantly regretting agreeing to that interview. :lol:

Downie's too nice of a bloke to say no to that sort of thing. Once entertained me in Cosey Joe's when I was mortal at the end of a work night out.

Guest Biggsbond14
2 hours ago, wormy said:

The only thing scarier than wannabe ITKs is that there's people out there who consider said wannabes worth the time and effort of trawling through literally tens of thousands of tweets to find the dodgy ones so they can 'out' them. Absolute dangers, the lot of them.

Is that really a bad thing catching them out ?