Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Wouldn't normally want someone like him because of attitude and wages. But, take him in on loan. Maybe i'm naive to think this but i reckon he'd like to say "fuck off" to doubters saying he's this and that. Perhaps this could be his motivation to do well?

Maybe just maybe a new environment could have him perform for us for the rest of the season. There's always risk buying someone new to the league too. I'm undecided really. If we had more time and were safe id easily say no thanks.

8 hours ago, SweMag said:

Kulusevski says he prefers to play as a central attacking midfielder or as a striker, but I think his best position is at right wing. He’s extremely good and got a huge potential.

Just get his mate Krafth to give him a bell

I still remember that game. After the match, Aubameyang looked to the heavens at the onlooking Sir Bobby Robson and asked, "how did I do boss?" Bobby replied, "you'll do for me in 9 and a half years time, son."

2 hours ago, Gazzaschicken said:

Then I wonder, if a team has sold a player after the game is postponed. Is it ok to take him back for one game when the game is re-arranged?

Would Hassenhüttl and Moyes (if it was the case) let their new top signing, from a rival club, leave to play a game for the rival club against their own club?

It's a scenario that could happen. And where should the line be drawn. It' always some clubs that will gain and some who would lose.

It’s not hard to pull this argument down with the simple question stated above.  Again, extend it to if the coaching staff have been sacked as well.

Again though, the total sycophants that turn up to these press conferences whether it be sport, entertainment, politics or anything else for that matter let this illogical drivel be spouted and broadcast with absolutely no questioning of it over fear of losing their future access.  

Shit message gets out and the follow-ups don’t get nowhere near as big a platform as the original drivel spouted.

It fucking stinks.

8 minutes ago, Toon No9 said:

Then I wonder, if a team has sold a player after the game is postponed. Is it ok to take him back for one game when the game is re-arranged?

Would Hassenhüttl and Moyes (if it was the case) let their new top signing, from a rival club, leave to play a game for the rival club against their own club?

It's a scenario that could happen. And where should the line be drawn. It' always some clubs that will gain and some who would lose.

And what about the fixture list where some clubs have played teams before those teams bought new players in the transfer window and some haven’t? Shouldn’t we therefore make teams put the same lineup out against every team and not play their new players. 

It just gets ridiculous. They all need to stop whingeing and if Moyes and Hassenhuttl need new players then they should buy them out of their own pocket. 

It's just comical, you can let Southamptons manager off a shred and just say he's a chancer but for another manager to then come out and back it when their team is not disadvantaged by it at all as they have no games to catch up is just farcical and I wouldn't be surprised if its their gobshite owners who have complained about it to the Premier league, that bitch Brady and the other cunt. 

Also Everton play one of their games in hand midweek so let's see if that myolenko starts at lb and see if anyone continues this ridiculous moan

Edited by Gazzaschicken

Just now, Gazzaschicken said:

It's just comical, you can let Southamptons manager off a shred and just say he's a chancer but for another manager to then come out and back it when their team is not disadvantaged by it at all as they have no games to catch up is just farcical and I wouldn't be surprised if its their gobshite owners who have complained about it to the Premier league, that bitch Brady and the other cunt

Im sure Brady would be well up for anything that does our legs 

1 minute ago, LV said:

Im sure Brady would be well up for anything that does our legs 

Yeah she's a sour faced bitch. 

Just edited my other post to say will be keeping an eye out on ertons game in hand midweek cause if that myolenko starts that's a signing they didn't have when the game got cancelled so will be interesting to see if the moan carries on by others after that

19 minutes ago, Gazzaschicken said:

Yeah she's a sour faced bitch. 

Just edited my other post to say will be keeping an eye out on ertons game in hand midweek cause if that myolenko starts that's a signing they didn't have when the game got cancelled so will be interesting to see if the moan carries on by others after that

Good point. I bet nothing’s mentioned.

Just now, 1964 said:

We need to recreate the exact weather conditions as well, it's only fair if its originally a cold windy Tuesday then the replay should be the same   

Same suspensions, same injuries, same crowd, same grass length, same planetary alignment etc etc 

Or we could just do it the same way as we have done for the past 100 years or more

More interesting is why Ralph and Moysee feel the need to say anything. They are making their excuses for losing long before the game takes place. We have them rattled.

Guest neesy111
15 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Absolutely pathetic. What if a team hires a new manager?

Or a team sells some of their players?