Twitter nonsense

Thespence

42 minutes ago, Thiago said:

I'm not joking - he needs serious help. 

The things he's doing, the risks he's taking, he's going to end up in serious trouble.

Genuine question: what things is he doing and what risks is he taking? 

I haven't seen much of him, but his name keeps popping up more and more. I had a quick scan of his account earlier and he does seem to come across as some cheeky little brat at times. 

7 hours ago, woody said:

This is a deep cut. Didn't he collect captain's armbands as well?

Used to play in the same 5 a side league as him at Gateshead. He'd always have a full van der Sar kit and armband on every week like [emoji38]

2 hours ago, ManDoon said:

S01E05-XI97D5xk-subtitled.jpg

Everytime this Adam dipshit stumbles into my twitter timeline, I do think 'FFS, he gave up his career to be a twat online, he does need some sort of intervention to save him from himself'

But within seconds, I fully agree with this Partridge meme. He's just a mentalist.

Weird lad, like. In fairness (I mean, barely), he's trying to create content in order to generate revenue via social media. So a bit of drama and/or making himself look a tit and/or a bit of notoriety is probably gonna do wonders in terms of getting a few more Twitter followers and YouTube subscribers (nearly 15,000 people already find him interesting enough to have subscribed to his content). 

Christ only knows what service Adam Pearson and his likes are providing, but apparently it's possible to make a living out of whatever it is. Every club's got em but in the context of NUFC, True Geordie has probably inspired a generation of these dafties. That bloke's basically a superstar in terms of online footy craic. 

2 hours ago, Away Toon said:

You people on twitter,  do you realise you are wasting your lives and  in the end you'll become as brain dead as everyone else on there? It's not a healthy place for remotely normal intelligent people.

You people on here,  do you realise you are wasting your lives and  in the end you'll become as brain dead as everyone else on here? It's not a healthy place for remotely normal intelligent people.

15 hours ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Genuine question: what things is he doing and what risks is he taking? 

I haven't seen much of him, but his name keeps popping up more and more. I had a quick scan of his account earlier and he does seem to come across as some cheeky little brat at times. 

So right now he's fortunate that Serena didn't want to take it further. 

He's camping outside the training ground which could also easily end up in a restraining order. If you want things to be less severe, he could just get a reputation. He might think he'll make a living doing this - he won't - and good luck trying to get a job if every time they google you it comes back that you're a bit of a mentalist.

Seems like it's either illegal or impossible to admit you got it wrong on twitter. A simple "ah shit, my mistake, didn't know that mate, apologies and I won't make that mistake again" could solve so many problems. 

This little Pearson freak is coming across as a right obnoxious little cunt.