Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

The window has peaked early this year if someone called pizza rob is giving us exclusives 

:lol:

To be fair to him, he went all in on Gordon in January. 

Tierney seems to be Trippier-esque in that it's a badly kept secret he's joining us. 

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I'm Rob. :lol:

That's me sold. 

He apparently got the Minteh story correct back in Jan, but I don't believe it, hense putting it in the bullshit thread :lol: 

30 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

He wasn't an ITK, but then "broke" the Gordon story back in January and said we'd be back in for Minteh. He's probably a bullshitter but his record is solid to date.

Both of them were already reported.

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

What usually happens with lads like Pizza Rob is they hear a snippet of info or two, then they fly too close to the sun chasing clout. 

A tale as old as time.

Isn't that what happened with Ando from on here? 

15 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I think Livramento would be great like. I think long term he's more likely to make it than Ashby. Send Manquillo or Krafth as bait. 

We haven’t really seen a lot of him to be fair with Trippier staying fit and obviously playing such a vital role. That could be an option, but I’d feel hard done-by if I were Ashby.

Same with Minteh being linked - Ging gang kuoly definitely needs another spell out on loan possibly in the championship, but I’d be looking more towards the level of Diaby if we’re gonna make it more competitive for what is already an area that has the likes of Almiron and Murphy there. 

Our first signing would have to be Szoboszlai for me. He’ll be of Bruno’s quality from what I’ve seen along with a defensive midfielder, otherwise it will be bolstering up the squad with more quality in depth, but particularly in those two positions and left-back. 

13 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

What was the point in Ashby if we're looking for a backup RB already?

Ashby goes on loan for the season, Livramento is class like, I wonder if he can play left back as well.