Twitter nonsense

Thespence

The problem he will encounter is, he has made it known his weakness is chest pats and people using swear words in the vicinity around him. I’d still back him in any fight and against any opponent but they’re two glaring weaknesses. 

40 minutes ago, Ste said:

The problem he will encounter is, he has made it known his weakness is chest pats and people using swear words in the vicinity around him. I’d still back him in any fight and against any opponent but they’re two glaring weaknesses. 

Aye, in all fairness I think he’s be able to get a good KO hit on Tyson Fury before Fury got him in the chest.

Even if he did, it would just result in some Pearson Rage, which would result in him being knocked over the ropes, backflip style.

4 minutes ago, wormy said:

:lol: Holy shit these gobshites are creating Patreons now? 

The lad's a fucking genius like [emoji38]

Been sitting here trying to suss out the time to cash ratio and whether I should do it myself or not.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

2 hours ago, Stifler said:

Aye, in all fairness I think he’s be able to get a good KO hit on Tyson Fury before Fury got him in the chest.

Even if he did, it would just result in some Pearson Rage, which would result in him being knocked over the ropes, backflip style.

There is one man I know who could take Pearson on in a fight. A man who was once in primary school, and still made it to WrestleMania 2000 then school the next morning. 

6 minutes ago, Ste said:

There is one man I know who could take Pearson on in a fight. A man who was once in primary school, and still made it to WrestleMania 2000 then school the next morning. 

Opened the window of a plane at 30,000 feet and spat on an old man below is what I heard.

Edited by Stifler

23 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

The lad's a fucking genius like [emoji38]

Been sitting here trying to suss out the time to cash ratio and whether I should do it myself or not.

:lol: This is going to become the football version of every hot lass giving OnlyFans a crack. 

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, gazza ladra said:

What on earth is Merson on about?  Man United must sell Ronaldo to Newcastle United?

I know this originated somewhere other than Twitter, but that’s where I read it.

What?

15 minutes ago, gazza ladra said:

What on earth is Merson on about?  Man United must sell Ronaldo to Newcastle United?

I know this originated somewhere other than Twitter, but that’s where I read it.

Nah he was asked 'should they be selling to Chelsea when they're a top 4 rival?' and he said words to the effect of 'top 4 rival to who? Man United!? They'll get nowhere near the top 4, it's Newcastle they want to be worried about selling to as a rival'

36 minutes ago, Rich said:

Haven't seen enough Adam P on here this week, but he's now venturing into the realms of ITK:

Was on the YouTube thread

Worked it out that he's finally lost his virginity. Fair play