Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele

My 1st question to Demba Ba when he signed for #nufc. Why did u choose 2 sign 4 Newcastle? "I just asked my agent which was the best offer"

Just normal. He's a professional football who came from West Ham. Of course, if he had the chance to sign for Chelsea for twice the money, he would have done it. Easy really.

Question is whether it's a bit different now, after all the 'love' he got from the fans and after the success we've had this season.

hes gone...stop kidding yerselves

Did Jesus tell you that?

Not sure how Navas would know about Ba's future tbh.

Jesus Christ.

I am aware  :lol:

My post could have been interpreted one of two ways, that's why it was so ridiculously clever.

Did Jesus tell you that?

Jesus Christ.

My post could have been interpreted one of two ways, that's why it was so ridiculously clever.

I noticed that's why i took a few moments to observe it and then reply, believe me i was concerned about making myself look like a right arse so fair play :thup:

Did Jesus tell you that?

Jesus Christ.

yeh well dun u wnt a medel or sumthin u p**** lol

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think it's a massive risk for anyone to pay a substantial outlay on Ba!

What will people think if he tries to push the move through only to fail on medical grounds!

These last few pages have made me sad. Still can't comprehend how anyone would be indifferent with Ba leaving. I, for one, would be quite gutted if he left.

Same here.  Seems a decent bloke and and I don't trust Shola or Best, if he's still here, to get the goals with the regularity we'll need if Cisse is injured or suffers a drop in form.  On top of that I don't believe that we will be able to replace him with a quality player in the same position.

Ba should look at the 'success' that others have had since leaving for so called 'bigger clubs' over the past few years.

These last few pages have made me sad. Still can't comprehend how anyone would be indifferent with Ba leaving. I, for one, would be quite gutted if he left.

Ba should look at the 'success' that others have had since leaving for so called 'bigger clubs' over the past few years.

There's a big difference: Nolan and Barton are ok, but limited players while Ba is a fucking beast with excellent allround play who will score goals in his new club too.