Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

We seem to spend a lot of time on here talking about former players returning to the club, despite the fact it hardly ever happens.

Solano is the only one I can think of.

Want him back?  Here let's refresh your momories.

“I’m not happy when the team does not create anything.” “Fans come to see beautiful games with beautiful actions and not long balls from the goalkeeper to the striker.”

And he speaks the truth.  I'd have him back but it's not going to happen.

I think we need another central striker but I'm also not sure Cisse works well with a partner so I'd be happy for both competing for the same spot.

Same but do you trust Pardew to rotate them effectively? because i don't.

We need an out and out striker who we know can score goals. Will Pardew play them in a way that wastes one of their skills? Of course but that's going to happen no matter who we sign imo, at least with Ba we know we are going to get goals out of him.

did people forget he got a fuckton more money to go to chelsea and it was arguably his primary motivation for leaving us

bearing that in mind why are any of you entertaining the possibility he'll come back?

Because he was one of our best players while here perhaps? If Ben arfa left for more money at say psg/Monaco then wanted to return would you not take him?

did people forget he got a fuckton more money to go to chelsea and it was arguably his primary motivation for leaving us

bearing that in mind why are any of you entertaining the possibility he'll come back?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4709879/Demba-Ba-snubs-80000-a-week-offer-to-join-up-with-QPR.html

Him going to a very good team wasn't just a happy coincidence, yo. Most of our players would go to Chelsea given the chance.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4709879/Demba-Ba-snubs-80000-a-week-offer-to-join-up-with-QPR.html

Him going to a very good team wasn't just a happy coincidence, yo. Most of our players would go to Chelsea given the chance.

Pretty certain all of them would. Except Shola.

• 4 weeks later...